Shiva Skunk - Northern Lights x Skunk#1

dankbudz68

anyone know anything about this strain?need info asap..is it a high yielding strain?i was told that the flower period is 45 to 50 days.kinda need some confirmation soon.need to put together a feed nute regimen...in roots organic soil..5 gal pots..1000 watt hps..any info on this strain will be greatly appreciated..:thanks:

oh well....guess im just gonna have to wing it then....cant believe 171 views and no help...usually this website is full of help and knowledge...people must have never heard of this strain before...guess i will just find a new website with people who want to help..too bad tho cuz i really like this one..thanks anyway..

There were/are zillions of very similar hybrids dating back to the eighties, at least. I know they were listed in the Super Sativa Seed Bank catalogue I got in the late 80's from them craft Dutch folks. Prolly just that no one who read this has grown this exact version. With genes like those, it'll all be good- they are the basis of most modern ganga.

I have never grown that strain. It is a really old strain. If you can still get seeds it must be a good one. I didn't notice who you got the seeds from. It is from Sensi then you have solid genetics. Both parent strains are easy to grow the cross should change nothing there. The flower time seems a little short but most flower times are on the low side. I grow with soil, HPS, and 2 gallon pots. I'm sure your set up will do real well with these genetics. For production it should do above average. Your dealing with 2 of the best indoor strains of their day.

There were/are zillions of very similar hybrids dating back to the eighties, at least. I know they were listed in the Super Sativa Seed Bank catalogue I got in the late 80's from them craft Dutch folks. Prolly just that no one who read this has grown this exact version. With genes like those, it'll all be good- they are the basis of most modern ganga.

Agreed Norman. Its probably still out there under another name. High producing strains never go away. They just get new names. Newer hybrids are doing wonders with THC, CBD, content and great smells and flavors. They are making elite strains produce more then before. When it comes down to pure production indoors. It is hard to beat the cash crop strains of old.

Grew the Sensi version. Grew 2 of them from seed. Easy plant to grow, medium yield. Both were very similar phenotypes. I don’t have a report yet as nobody has tried it yet. Smells just like grape koolaid while growing and while curing. Good plant and Sensi is a great breeder. I have more beans. I doubt I’ll plant them, but I won’t trash them either. Good luck!

anyone know anything about this strain?need info asap..is it a high yielding strain?i was told that the flower period is 45 to 50 days.kinda need some confirmation soon.need to put together a feed nute regimen...in roots organic soil..5 gal pots..1000 watt hps..any info on this strain will be greatly appreciated..:thanks:
So this is it. I grew hydroponics in 1989 The seed was from the Seed Bank. They called it Northern Lights 5 x Skunk 1 Hybrid. Like I said I grew it hydroponically . It did finish flowering in the 45 day range. I don't know what nutes you would use in soil. It was very easy to grow.

also I didn't know any better I had 17 plants in 4 -2 inch high trays. They were crowded and the trays were full of roots. I got 32 ounces out of 17 plants. Using 5 gallon buckets less crowded you should do pretty good

Back
Top Bottom