Cloning during flowering stage

Stinkypotman

Just for shits and grins I decided to clone the lower branches of a flowering Northern Lights plant as I was trimming the branches anyway because she was getting completely under control. In fact, she is still in the flowering room and is going onto 11 weeks and still does not look even close to harvesting yet. Weird looking plant, could not get a good photo with my phone in the flower room.

Anyway, here are the clones which have survived but it takes FOREVER for them to return to veg stage. The mother plant was in week 3-4 of flowering when I took the cuttings. They are now about 7-8 weeks old. I am probably going to throw them out as we have more plants than pots right now... the pains of success. I need to wind down the growing after the last seeds I germinated as we discovered a termite nest in the house located in the basement just over the grow area. Killed the termites but will need to hire a builder to replace the support beam before the house caves in. Obviously the builder will need to be in the basement so no incognito grows during that time.

Sorry to digress, here are the photos for anyone you growers out there who are curious about cloning flowering plants.
IMAG03149.jpg
IMAG03135.jpg

Wow nice looking clones. I just took 2 lowers from flowering to clone 21 days in; hope they root like yours. Mine has little buds on em; I left em but wonder if I should cut them out. Good luck with the termite situation.

Hey, I would definitely try pinching off the buds. I didn't think to do that and the buds were definitely in the way. It looks to me like the plant only had the option to grow from the sides around the shriveled up buds. Hope this helps! Good luck with clones!

Back
Top Bottom