What's you're favorite strain?

WestSideGrow

Hello 420 members, just pondering on my thoughts and I have to say,

Larry OG has to be (hands down) my favorite strain of all time.

1. Larry OG
2. Train wreck
3. Bubuwreck

Larry OG had the most hairs then any other strain I've smoked, even more so then orange kush.
Gave me a nice body high with a slight head change. Felt like putting on some old school zeppelin, burnning some insence and relaxing :) I give this strain 10/10

Now train wreck is on my list at number 2 for several reasons, it was the first ever strain I smoked , and let me tell you, it sure does serve its purpose of medicating ! Had a crazy head change and overall just wanted to get my day going and get stuff done ! 9/10

Bubuwreck last but not least, had an amazing taste to it, nice dense buds with a great citrus aroma. Had me on my ass for a few hours munching out on some chips. ( whole bagg ) 8/10

So tell me 420 members, what's your favorite strain ? :peace:

My top 3 would have to be...

Blue Dream (for sativa highs, this is my daytime smoke, tastes so delicious, gets you going like coffee, and fills the air with a wonderful aroma)

OG Kush (so many different cuts and varieties, but the one I like is that original funky smelling pungent OG that smells like a mix between a skunk, lemon pinesol, slight minty, and fuel!!! Love a good OG for daytime and nighttime)

Grandaddy Purple. This is my all time favorite purple, even though I do enjoy grape ape, mendo purps, and purple erkle, something about grandaddy's taste and high I just can't get enough of :)

Runner ups-------

headband
chem dawg
any OG hybrids
MK-Ultra (this stuff is some serious meds)
xj-13
maui wawi ( i love to pick this up here and there for a fun, tasty daytime smoke)
bubba kush
LA Confidential (an awesome med, very very strong and pungent)
Durbin Poison

These are probably the ones I mostly will pick when I go to the dispensary. Sometimes I will venture off the beaten path if somthing looks really good, but usually I stick with these or a hybrid of these.

1. Kashmer (Indica)

2. Querkle (Indica)

3. Jack's Cleaner (50/50 Hybrid)

4. Bubblegum (50/50 Hybrid)

My top 3 would have to be...
Blue Dream (for sativa highs, this is my daytime smoke, tastes so delicious, gets you going like coffee, and fills the air with a wonderful aroma)

Do you know who does the Blue Dream seeds Ice Mud? I'm looking for a nice Sativa/day time smoke to grow next time...

I had a look but want to made sure I get the right one :)

How was the Kashmer?:high-five:

The Kashmir is fantastic. Great night time med. Very serious head stone with a just as strong body buzz. You feel it behind your eyes and in the temples and forehead. Very mellow yet strong buzz. Gives you a warm melty feeling through your body. Lasts 2-3 hours. Very earthy taste. Can be a little harsh on inhale ..... but well worth it.

1/ OG KUSH 2/WHITE WIDOW 3/UNKNOWN I GOT FROM A VANCOUVER CABBIE ..Sat at the raven pub watching hockey i realized a half hour had passed me and my buddy hadnt uttered a word we were so stoned...i have always lamented not knowing what that wheelchair weed was

Well, I'll stick with strains of this century and say

1. White Widow
2. White Widow
3. White Widow

Do I need to go on? lol

by far the best I have smoked this century. Everyone I have turned on to it agrees. It's just a cut above the rest. And so far 5th generation clone is just as good as mom was.

Last century I'd have to say Khyber in the 90's. At least that's what they called it.

Only came around once. Closest name strain I can find on a map is Chitral or Peshawar

I noticed no one said anything about the strain Cookies....But I hear about it ll the time....Why is this becoming the most popular strain these days?Anyone know?

Real Jack herrer
Granddaddy purple.

- new fav , 90210 from lorax lab from canna sutra in Ventura and YODA og from ultra collective San Diego.
Another new strain I tried once and it's Chem Og and its up there. All smooth with thick shiny crystals.

Back
Top Bottom