Cookies vs Thin Mints

DrOfDank

Okay, so I've got cuttings of both. I've heard from some that Thin Mints is the original Cookies, while others have said Thin Mints is Cookies x an OG phenotype. Anybody here know what the deal is and what her flowering time is?

Peace!

i heard from a buddy and read online that thin mint is a phenotype of cookies so i would think you had 2 different phenos of one strain but again i dont know for sure, i see several growers popping cookies seeds hoping to get the thin mint pheno so more research is needed i think ,theres always the "gdp or white widow phenomenon" where magically 20 different breeders and 50 seedbanks all claim to have and or be the creator of the strain hope this helps

That's one of the stories I've read. I've also read that it's the original REAL DEAL GSC, as well as that it's Cookies that's crossed with OG. SMH

I wanted to add to what I have so far found out about these two strains, (This is copied directly from my journal)

Cookies (thin mints) and cherry pie. There are many stories about the different genetic make ups of these two strains and I have read many different takes on it, but the one so far that seems to be the most accepted that these two strains are sister's of of of the same parents. Both of these strains share a parent of (F1 Durban) but the following cross is what makes them different. The Cherry pie is crossed with GDP and the Cookies was crossed with an OG kush. I have not found out much about what the "F1" strain or what kush it was crossed with, but I did see mention of Flo Ridda OG being somewhat accepted as the cross for the Cookies.

So this is what supposedly it is made from. I can only go off putting together what I read and generally this seems to be the most detailed and accepted answer.

F1 Durban= Purple Champagne X Durban Poison

Cookies (thin mint)=OG (rumored a south florida OG kush) x F1 durban
Cherry Pie= Grand Daddy Purple x F1 Durban

Cherry Pie
DSC062642.JPG

Cookies (Thin mints cut)
DSC06265.JPG

You can definitely see the similarities between the 2 and also slight differences. I can't wait to grow them out and see what happens.

They both look and sound promising. I am searching for a great strain that is worthy of production, also something good enough that I could take an elbow down to the valley's "Farmers Market" and have it sell itself lol.
I am hearing some info about a new strain thats making waves called Glue? Saw another their calling SuperGlue? They say it's so sticky you will have to replace your scissors each harvest? Lol sounds good

Back
Top Bottom