Looking for the best creeper strain

ChopBro

Hello Kiddies !!....I am looking for the Best Creeper out there.....super sneaky, but when it shows up it slaps ya and says hello.......that kind of creeper, so let's hear what y'all got. :rollit:

I prefer an Indica smoke, and my favorite creepers from the last few month are Trainwreck, Master Kush *although i found it almost too strong!), White Berry and I found Blue Dream had some creeper to it.

I early harvested a The Church (greenhouse seeds) once... It had the craziest creeper effect.

I would smoke a joint, go back in the house...and wake up 30 minutes later feeling really startled like "how did I get here?!".. But with a really nice mellow high. It wasn't really a sleepy high after that. Besides a Pineapple Express that I've grown, it was one of the strangest effects I remember.

My favorite creepers have been special batches of hazes... I think. I can't really remember a lot of them. Gonna be following this thread :popcorn:

thanks Spimp and THsea :smokin: way back in the 80's I worked 3rd. shift at a truckstop on I-75 , a driver came in one night around 2-ish am the place was slow , the driver pull up to the pumps and ask me to watch his tanks @ top them off while he took a shower, like i said it was slow not much happening , his was the only truck on the fuel island so I told him sure no problem......well when he came out he told me thanks & that he had something for me. that good ole trucker(not to be confused with old trucker) gave me a quater of the best creeper I ever smoked. the next day when i saw my bro-inlaw I gave him a joint and told him not to smoke the whole joint at one time because it would sneak up on him, at the time he was 17 & still living @ home , so he walked down to the creek and smoked half waited about 5 mins and thought I was talking shit and smoked the rest then he started to feel it kicking so he headed back to the house he he got in the shower to get cleaned up to go out started to wash his hair and then realized he still had his hat & underwear on :rofl: The truck driver said they called it tree top, I haven't found one called that for real , sure wish I could time travel back in time & find that creeper & figure out what it was :dreamy:

Thanks for the +rep Spimp :Namaste: Hush now before they realize how old we are :rofl:

lol, Spimp is a great help with the dank strains, as far as your age comment, i'm with you both! :passitleft:

i use more sunscreen on the top of my head, every year. I may be in the "over 50" 420 thread first, January.

another member with great strain "pheno" information is Relaxed Lester (he grew the 420 Bud of the Year 2013)

or the (always growing) 420 strain review thread :peace:

i can't help you on your question, this is my first year growing all known strains, i'm just learning traits of the many many strains.

Yes sir that Spimpster is an extreme help as are many here & I'll save you sometime ...you don't have to search as I have no grow journals, I still like to stay out of the spotlight , but I love to learn & here is a great place to do that! :peace:

:thanks: trichomes ...I've put a lot of miles on that old chopper :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey ChopBro!
I am on my first grow, so I cant help much with your question. Im still learning about all the different strains and effects. Hopefully I will one day be as knowledgeable as some of these master growers.

Anyway, I'm subbed! I can us this information as well!

Welcome my new friend, I hope to get a big list , But the way it's looking, I'm leaning towards a purple trainwreck for one and still wait to find another creeper to go with it :blushsmile:

I think it still depends on how mature the trichs are when you chop the plant, but definitely some strains have more creeper high to them than the other ones. Green Crack which I harvested one month ago is a serious one, so you might add it to the list too :)

Thanks conradino23 , do you think it's bet to cut early or let it run long to get creeper effect? :peace:

hey mate ... yeah let the CBD rise and go further in flower for good creepers....yep master kush is a good creeper but it dont no when to apply the brakes and you end up couchlocked until your ever growing munchies craving gets the better of you mwa hahah!!:tokin:

most indica dom strains have a creeper effect whether picked ripe or later in flower the only diff really is how long and strong they creep on lol

Thank's indica vet :rollit:.....So go longer to increase creeper effect :thumb: Glad to get the input, every bit of learning is a Good thing

Back
Top Bottom