Unknown seeds

magic granny

I purchased a pack of 10 seeds from Crop King seeds. Because they were a mixed bag I do not know what the strain is. They have germinated and are on their way to the veg stage. They are looking great .....about 4 inches high, 3 sets of leaves and they were germintated on Christmas Day! My question is will I be able to tell what strain they are once they are in full veg? Or will I only be able to tell if they are Indica, Sativa or a hybrid of both? Any hints would be appreciated!

Most breeds are stabilized so their offspring are all very similar if you know the strains of the seed mix you should be able to pick them out threw pictures and / or smell.

a lot of the strains are sativa indica crosses so you will have your hands full figuring that one out. , although generally a strain will favor either the sativa trait or the Indica trait making them easier to identify.

If you brush up on the stains threw photos and peoples descriptions or better yet your memory of smell you should be able to figure them out or nearly all of them.

What strains were in the Mix ?

The link makes me think the seeds are not stabilized as being breed specific , or were pollinated by either a unknown male or males.
Could be someone inadvertently mixed seeds together..:lot-o-toke: funny they provide no indication what the seeds are.

Also its odd they say the THC will be between 12 and 27% , as they are on completely separate ends of the scale , 12% being about lowest THC plant and 27% being about the highest THC content Bud around.

I noticed your seeds are feminized , which is a good ! if not great..

This is already an old post. I hope this is not too late to answer.

All our strains are stable. The feminized mix is a mix of seeds from all our premium feminized seeds. We do not include any other strains. They are the same seeds that we have for sale.

Back
Top Bottom