Alpha Bitch?

New OG

I'm not sure this is the right place for this post but is Alpha Bitch a real strain? I recently picked up some Alpha Bithc clones from what is suppose to be a reliable grower but I can't find any info on it. Does anyone know anything about it?

thanks

I just got a call about someone that wants to give me 3 of them RTF but I had never heard of it so I'm interested in seeing what we can find out.

i never found any details on it but it was one of my favorites. Are you in the Portland area?

New strains or new names one of the 2. Lots more local crosses out there. They take a long time to show up on the radar. If ever. I would suggest find info on its parents if you can.

I bought a clone of alpha bitch from hood river green crosscant find any info on it but,has deff been a very hard indoor strain to,grow buds are,stacking but leaves have been a golden yellow and falling off before i started flowering it i use cutting edge,solutions,nuets and have even just ran,strait water through it with no change,

While I understand that some strains are just hard to grow. Some are very worth it in the end. If this is the case with Alpha Bitch then they should make this info available ahead of time.

Back
Top Bottom