2 plants from 1 seed

devilish

Has anyone heard of this PHENOMENON before? Will they be viable plants? I planted a single Sage N Sour seed and I was gifted with 2 plants. As soon as I can make it somewhere to upload a picture I will. I took a picture of the seedling with the seed husk still on the plants and another after it had fell off. I have talked to numerous long time growers locally and none of them have heard of this ever happening.

Hello...? Echo..!!? Just for the record I was gifted to a double yoker as well !!Obsession Fem ,Check It out ,Red
tail_lites_021.JPG
tail_lites_026.JPG

Congrats Stoned Redneck! i did notice with mine, that even after seperation, one grew with more vigour than the other. This continued all the way until harvest. They were technically twins but did not grow as such. The fast grower produced some gnarly rock hard golf ball buds. The second one almost died off during flower. Her flowers turned almost brown/purple and never really recovered. Just the main tops were salvageable from her and were roughly the same size and density as the other plant. The flowers did not turn brown because of mold/mildew. Everything else about the plant was correct, lush green foliage, sturdy stalks and she was growing, the buds were just brown/purple. Everything that wasnt the top bud turned brown. It was wierd. I wish ya the best of luck!

So if it ever happens again...You think it best to leave them together? I wonder if the split will caused any trouble...Well time will tell .You take care and Happy Hemping,Red

I guess my choice would be if they were to be grown indoors or out. Those two of mine were preparing for life outside, so I wouldnt want two large plants in such close proximity to each other. But if that were to happen to me again, and they were designated for indoors I would leave them together, just transplant them in a larger pot than what I normally use so both plants roots had plenty of space. and ScroG them of Course!

Back
Top Bottom