The most lemony, puckery thing out there?

cannilingus

HI. i have been researching a little, looking at several lemon strains. i see barneys super lemon haze. i did green house lemon skunk. it was real lemony, but, not much of a yeilder. can you guys make reccomendations, as the the best high lemon taste you have had exp with? thanks.

Trainwreck from HSO. If you grow it well and cure it well you're gonna have lemoney/sourish/pissy bud that's very smooth.

Californian Orange is probably the most citrus tasting and smelling weed I've smoked. Didn't grow it though, so can't tell you which breeder or how it grows.

I got some Lemon OG seeds in a trade for pollen and they are pretty lemony. Ghost OG/OG Kush is also fairly high in citrus as it is supposed to be a cross between Hindu Kush and Lemon Thai. My Ghost OG plant already smells pretty lemony, on top of all the kushy funk. Or is it funky kush? Let me go smell it again... ah... inhale... citrus for sure. Not so lemony today.

thanks, big! I just got back my jack herer, from a freind i gifted it to, a couple years ago. it is a very nice tasting smoke. its not in flower yet. but, i am looking forward, to the flaver of it. lemon lime.
P1072267.JPG
P1072268.JPG

I grew out some super lemon haze from green house seeds and that rocked! The entire upstairs smelled like lemon pinesol and tasted like sweet lemon candy when I was smoking it definitely my favorite. I tried some Oregon lemons it's supposed to be a super lemony strain but nothing close to the super lemon haze I had! Hopefully that helps some
I have some Sincityseeds-Tangerine power I haven't grown yet but I'll do a journal on them when I do!:high-five:

The Sour Chiesel I just finished has a nice grapefruit or orange sherbert smell. I can't decide which. LOL

Back
Top Bottom