Help identifying strong lemon strain

Phedup

I realize it's difficult to look at a pic and name a strain but was hoping to narrow it down by giving some details.
Touching the buds makes your fingers smell like lemon pledge. This flavor carried over to the cured buds. The smell and taste are so strong it makes me think of lemon extract. The leaves are thin bladed. My friend has had zero deficiencies while being a total newb to growing. Other strains in the same medium, same nutrients and atmosphere have had problems. Whatever it is, is very hardy.

The plant pictured was topped, lolly-popped, and LST'd during veg. Supercropped and LST'd in 12/12. 400w HPS with three part Flora nutes.

Any educated guesses? He's in love with this beauty, hopes to keep it going long enough to stockpile a couple years worth, and would love to give this lady her proper name.

Thanks

IMG_20151117_215627.jpg

IMG_20151117_215552.jpg

i grow super lemon haze and from a veg to flowering you'll get a hit of citrus lemon trepen smell yes its hard to look at a pic. ill tell you this your plant grows like a sativa keep up the good work looking good

Back
Top Bottom