Seed banks

onestickz

Been hearing that there's is a lot of fraudulent seed banks out there saying that they have this strain and that, but really sending you something else. I got a free WW seed from canuk seed bank and not only did she hermied at the end but it's not that potent. Just wanted to know if anyone heard of canuk seeds. Thanks for the info.

I am researching seed banks as well. I have not heard of Canuk seed bank. I recently made an order to "Bonza" seeds. I look for reviews of the website to see how many complaints are against the company before buying . . .. Bonza had both good and bad reviews, so I made a small purchase to see if the seeds will show up. Crop King and MJ seeds are popular and legit. I don't know how they yield as I have not tried to grow any of them yet. It might be better to go with a larger/older company for the assurance . . . you may pay a little more too.

I just ordered from crop king too and AMS. AMS been around for some years, plus they have a large selection, more than crop king. You should try them out.

I ordered from Dutch Seed Heroes, very fast shipping all seeds came in breeders original packs if you order 5 seeds of each. I also complained about the auto seeds I got for free for the order I placed and they shipped me 5 T.H. Bomb seeds FEM from Bomb Seed Co at no extra charge. Plus got a bud grinder seed tags and some other stuff for first time order. Great Company:thumb:

I was just scammed by a fraudulent company called Autoflor.es for about $500.
Watch out from these people. Completely unreliable, dodgy crooks.
They were all nice and seemed fair and helpful until I made the transfer (bank transfer - big mistake).
Once they had my money they treated me like shit and tried to slander my name on their FB page, they threaten me with violence and threaten to smite my name if I don't shut up about this. Money is gone and the seeds were not sent.
I have all the evidence for that. P.M me if you want the full details.

I've been working a lot with Seedsman, which is a very good seedbank, probably the best in term of customer service and reliability. They have excellent staff doing a great job and they respect their customers no matter how small the order is. Never failed me.
Also a Spanish seedbank called OSS - Original Strain Seed, they too have a very good and reliable customer service and the seeds are not expensive at all. Check them out.

Just use the 420 sponsors.

Crop King, Herbie's

420 stands behind their sponsors and will give them a whack over the head if something goes south but with the level of professionalism we have on the site I don't believe this will ever be an issue.

Vlad:bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom