Humboldt Seed Organization Green Crack feminized seeds

I grew HSO green crack, she took a full 9 weeks of 12/12. She smelled like dead hooker meat. She did have a tendency to hermaphrodite though so I had to ditch her.

lmao wow... that bad huh? dead hooker meat? Their blue dream i got going is looking and smelling beautiful already. Strange to hear that, i heard it smells like mangos from multiple people

I ran into 1 other grower on 420 that had the same pheno, but I hear about the fruity one to.

I have to admit i hear so many mixed reviews on these green crack seeds from them, even different sites will tell you indica dominant or sativa dominant for the same seeds

Don't get me wrong, the smell was pretty raunchy but for some twisted reason you can't stop smelling her. It smelled like old rotting meat that had been left in the sun for a few days. "IF" mine wouldn't have hermaphrodited I definitely would have kept it. I would highly recommend Bubba gift from HSO, thee best strain I've ever received from a seed company.

Don't get me wrong, the smell was pretty raunchy but for some twisted reason you can't stop smelling her. It smelled like old rotting meat that had been left in the sun for a few days. "IF" mine wouldn't have hermaphrodited I definitely would have kept it. I would highly recommend Bubba gift from HSO, thee best strain I've ever received from a seed company.

Funny you mention bubbas gift cause i have one in a one gallon pot that was going to go to another medical patient / friend but he ended up not having room, so i have it going in the tent but it isn't getting much light, figured it was better than trashing it
image-82.jpg
this was taken on Friday

Back
Top Bottom