I want to grow

i put glad wrap over the top of the pots i have placed the seeds in 2 act as a "Hot House" this is good for areas that have low humidity (cannabis seeds humidity to sprout)

u can also use the condensation as recycled water and just pour the condensation bak into the soil

good idea with the glad wrap thing
im gunna do that and keep putting extetions on my pot so that it will stay like a green house for as long as possible

haha, my dad just found my plant that i planted before i left, it's growin just fine but it's prolly gonna die soon cuz it's back in WI and it's not exactly warm there

I heard floating seeds means they are female, but ive never tried it. I have good luck with my seeds. I just germinate them with a paper towel and bag and plant them and so far I have had really good luck with the females.

all seeds are good for grow'n , i allways soak mine first in water. sometimes it takes a day or to for them to sink....it means nothing....this is only done to soften up the seed a bit before you germ

when you grow from seed it's a crap shoot as to how many female's you will get but figure on about a 50/50 chance

:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom