Where not to buy clones in the Portland Oregon area

I really hate to write a bad review on anyone, but in this case I would have to make an exception. I called 1st before making the drive to assure that they had clones in stock and that they were healthy. When I arrived at "The Green Planet Dispensary" in Beaverton Oregon, I was greeted by a rack of the saddest looking clones you could possibly imagine. I made the drive because they informed me that they had Cherry Pie clones in stock and that was a variety I was interested in. In total they had roughly 20 clones of different varieties and after looking at each and every clone, I could not bring myself to pay anything for these 3/4 dead plants they called clones. 1/2 the leaves on the clones were dead and still on the clone and the rest that were not completely dead showed signs of malnutrition. Every clone was completely dry and had not been watered and it was quiet obvious when speaking to the gal at the counter they would not be receiving any help anytime soon. She informed me, that those were great looking clones. What a joke! Save yourself the drive and buy them somewhere else.

While this dispensary did have a nice pipe selection and from the bud I could see, their smoke appeared ok, their clone selection and how they care for their clones is pathetic.

I am a clone farmer, supplying collectives throughout N. California.

When I put up a tray of clones I date it. When I take the tray down and put them in soil in three inch pots I date that too. I don't take anything to market until they've been in soil for AT LEAST a week. I want to see white roots when I lift her skirts to look under ... If I don't it doesn't fly - no matter how long its been there.

I take pride in my work. My babies are dark green, no spots, no bites, not drooping. If they don't look good, I keep them. I have a "hospital" of sorts where the sick babies go. It's the NICU of sorts. A very large percentage of them come through just fine, they just need a little more time. A few never get better.

I visit each collective every week, especially during peak season. If I see that they're dry or unhappy (even if they're not mine) I volunteer to help out. None of the collectives has ever turned me down. Grooming dead leaves, foliar feed, repot, soak roots in bleach solution, spray for bugs ... whatever they need. When I am making deliveries my wife knows I may be a long time. Once I get started in a garden I lose track of time, no matter who's garden it is.

I also guarantee my babies. If a patient brings it back to the collective and it's dead - I tell them to replace it with no argument and I will credit them on my next delivery. Is it possible that one gets by me? Sure, I'm human. The patient shouldn't pay for that. Now, if it keeps happening ... the patient may need some education, and I even offer to do that. All that for a $12 - $15 clone.

But, if I saw that kind of crap in a clone room and if the collective owner didn't care to correct it even with my help .. I wouldn't do business with them.

~ Auggie ~

PS. I was unloading a bunch of teens and babies at a collective that does a LOT of business in clones up on Mount Shasta. As I was walking in with a tray in hand, and wifey behind me with some teens, a patient said to me, "Those are beautiful. I've never seen clones that look better." Now THAT is what I live for. Not the money. He then stopped looking at the clones already in the room (another vendor) and asked the clerk when the new arrivals would be for sale. She told him she had to get them in inventory in the computer and he said "I'll go have lunch and come back. Save two trays of those Blue Dreams for me." Adopted before they even got put in inventory. Made me smile all the way home.

I am a clone farmer, supplying collectives throughout N. California.

When I put up a tray of clones I date it. When I take the tray down and put them in soil in three inch pots I date that too. I don't take anything to market until they've been in soil for AT LEAST a week. I want to see white roots when I lift her skirts to look under ... If I don't it doesn't fly - no matter how long its been there.

I wish you had a "delivery boat" on Lake Michigan

I take pride in my work. My babies are dark green, no spots, no bites, not drooping. If they don't look good, I keep them. I have a "hospital" of sorts where the sick babies go. It's the NICU of sorts. A very large percentage of them come through just fine, they just need a little more time. A few never get better.

I visit each collective every week, especially during peak season. If I see that they're dry or unhappy (even if they're not mine) I volunteer to help out. None of the collectives has ever turned me down. Grooming dead leaves, foliar feed, repot, soak roots in bleach solution, spray for bugs ... whatever they need. When I am making deliveries my wife knows I may be a long time. Once I get started in a garden I lose track of time, no matter who's garden it is.

I also guarantee my babies. If a patient brings it back to the collective and it's dead - I tell them to replace it with no argument and I will credit them on my next delivery. Is it possible that one gets by me? Sure, I'm human. The patient shouldn't pay for that. Now, if it keeps happening ... the patient may need some education, and I even offer to do that. All that for a $12 - $15 clone.

But, if I saw that kind of crap in a clone room and if the collective owner didn't care to correct it even with my help .. I wouldn't do business with them.

~ Auggie ~

PS. I was unloading a bunch of teens and babies at a collective that does a LOT of business in clones up on Mount Shasta. As I was walking in with a tray in hand, and wifey behind me with some teens, a patient said to me, "Those are beautiful. I've never seen clones that look better." Now THAT is what I live for. Not the money. He then stopped looking at the clones already in the room (another vendor) and asked the clerk when the new arrivals would be for sale. She told him she had to get them in inventory in the computer and he said "I'll go have lunch and come back. Save two trays of those Blue Dreams for me." Adopted before they even got put in inventory. Made me smile all the way home.
I wish you had a "delivery boat" on Lake Michigan:thumb:

I just wanted to stop by and tell you I like your response about the clones. If you need a hand for Nov, let me know... ;)

Back
Top Bottom