I got a problem with strain reviews

Hashassinz

If I start ranting my bad. I got a big problem with strain reviews cause they cannot imo tell really how it is. There just to many factors with cannabis its not like buying coca cola or mountain dew. Reason I say this is when you smoke a strain and you didn't grow it how do you know. Like did you get some good looking popcorn bud or the top nugs of that strain? When was it harvested late early was there problems with the plant during grow? Cause you can smoke different parts of the buds grown on a plant. Surely the top cola are stronger than the bottom ones. A early harvest will be way different than a late harvest. Hell did they use uva uvb light with grow lights that can also make buds different. Like increase thc from it. How long was it cured for surely new cured buds gonna be different than one been sitting for months. Was it soil hydro hybrid grow idk am I crazy but all this changes cannabis to be different. You order seeds from a supplier and you know they all not gonna be the same sure they might of been same strain but they vary in my experience. You might get more sativa from one strain or more indica traits from the same seeds. Also even things like bud candy molasses changes taste. So that's just my two cents and a good sativa strain making me vent haha. Would love to hear what other people think. GL to all growing their own :Namaste:

Personally, i take all strain reviews as what they are... Personal opinions on that strain with the factors of the grow thrown in. Of course all those factors are going to change taste, potency, etc and curing process comes into play here as well. I read 3 or 4 or more reviews on a strain and just use them to kind of get an estimate of what that strain might be like under my growing conditions. .02

Same here. My process has been to read the breeder info, seek out end-user opinions, then finally head over to the grow journals to learn as many of it's growth attributes, both pluses and minuses, as I can before I'd ever consider hatching it.

420magazine is my "final say-so" and it hasn't disappointed once.

just peeping-n-posting...lol

Smoke'd sum Kosher Kush 2Day...that Shizzle taste like Picklez :)

PssT..smells even more like Pickles than you'd think...totally Salty w/ hints of Dill and Vinegar. You almost wanna turn your nose up at first, but it smokes SMOOTH and has may favorite smoked in the evening couch-lock buzz

I'll be surf'n 420 all night now...lol

Back
Top Bottom