Thread: *Confused*

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

*Confused*

hey, i'm sorta new at this whole seed stuff and was kinda confused on one thing. ok well i have kind bud and my friend asked if he could have tha seeds from it so i said yeah and went to break it up tha next day. i really dident see any seeds so i went online at some site 2 see if maybe i just was doing something wrong that i dident kno about. Anyway read that kindbud dosent have seeds or something like that and then thats where i got confused because why would he ask 4 tha seeds if there wasent any and then how does it grow if ther are no seeds 4 it 2 grow from. and yeah, i was just wondering so if someone could tell me whats up that would be good. *thanx*

Post Thanks / Like
    Kind bud isn't usually supposed to have seeds in the buds, but sometimes it has a few. Every plant produces seeds, that's how they keep growing. But I think you can harvest a plant before it produces it's seeds, and that's why some KB has seeds and some doesn't.
    "Life is a comedy to those who think, and a tragedy to those who feel." ~Unknown

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." ~ James Dean

Post Thanks / Like
    actually, if you do not let the male and female of the plants pollenate (sex) there will be no seeds and a more potent smoke. hence the word "Sinsemilla" (virgin).

Seeds Suck! clone a mother plant you know is good and of course female.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtee05
    actually, if you do not let the male and female of the plants pollenate (sex) there will be no seeds and a more potent smoke. hence the word "Sinsemilla" (virgin).

how do you clone a mother plant, and whats bad about a male plant?
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall."
    ~ Confucius
    "If your not ready to die, your not ready to live"
    ~RolandDaPirate

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtee05

lol sinsemilla means without seed in spanish, not virgin. Sin (without) semilla (seed)

Post Thanks / Like
    Ask a Mexican gurl if she is a sinsemilla and see, whats up!

Post Thanks / Like
    I Speak Spanish!

Post Thanks / Like
    I dunno what they say in Mexico, but believe me, ive never heard that before.

Post Thanks / Like
    Im just saying that sinsemilla means that it has no seed, it might be an ideomatic expression used in Mexico, or just something they dont say anymore, or i might just have never heard that.

Post Thanks / Like
    herb
    1. Any of various often aromatic plant used especially in medicine or as seasoning.
    2. SLANG. Marijuana

Guess its how YOU want to say it.