*Confused*

PoTpRiNcEsS

hey, i'm sorta new at this whole seed stuff and was kinda confused on one thing. ok well i have kind bud and my friend asked if he could have tha seeds from it so i said yeah and went to break it up tha next day. i really dident see any seeds so i went online at some site 2 see if maybe i just was doing something wrong that i dident kno about. Anyway read that kindbud dosent have seeds or something like that and then thats where i got confused because why would he ask 4 tha seeds if there wasent any and then how does it grow if ther are no seeds 4 it 2 grow from. and yeah, i was just wondering so if someone could tell me whats up that would be good. *thanx*

Kind bud isn't usually supposed to have seeds in the buds, but sometimes it has a few. Every plant produces seeds, that's how they keep growing. But I think you can harvest a plant before it produces it's seeds, and that's why some KB has seeds and some doesn't.

actually, if you do not let the male and female of the plants pollenate (sex) there will be no seeds and a more potent smoke. hence the word "Sinsemilla" (virgin).

Seeds Suck! clone a mother plant you know is good and of course female.

Rtee05 said:
actually, if you do not let the male and female of the plants pollenate (sex) there will be no seeds and a more potent smoke. hence the word "Sinsemilla" (virgin).

how do you clone a mother plant, and whats bad about a male plant?

Rtee05 said:

lol sinsemilla means without seed in spanish, not virgin. Sin (without) semilla (seed)

I Speak Spanish!

I dunno what they say in Mexico, but believe me, ive never heard that before.

Im just saying that sinsemilla means that it has no seed, it might be an ideomatic expression used in Mexico, or just something they dont say anymore, or i might just have never heard that.

herb
1. Any of various often aromatic plant used especially in medicine or as seasoning.
2. SLANG. Marijuana

Guess its how YOU want to say it.

Back
Top Bottom