Starting from soil

Interesting, i just planted a "Chron" (Got it from some real good weed) seed in scotts planting soil 3 days ago, and i still see nothing coming up. 24 hour light.

i tried to germinate using the paper towel method, but my towel dried up fast and my seeds didn't germinate. but that's ok, because a planted a random seed almost 2 months ago, and it's a foot tall already :D

and like that BAM, i got 8 seedlings being put in soil as i type this with dirty hands.and i got a 3" tall sprout. Now i need a CFL fast to replace the 60w lightbulb i have in my "GrowPuter".

Holla. I am going to germinate the seeds and part way thru the flowering stage before I plant it in soil. Buget is tight. I got some potting soil and I was reading about adding perlite. Any ideas on a simple and "New Guy" proof mix I can use.

Last question. Do anybody know how long does Peroxide last in a water solution. Anything knowledge would be cool. Holla back.

Uhh, you cant germinate part way through the flowering stage, lol. Thats like 2-3 months of germinating. Transplant to soil when the seed breaks and has about a 1/2" tail. PLant tail down.

thanks Token. lol. i am trippin. I can't see the monitor thru the smoke whaen I am typing. Good lookin out for the help. I am trying soil before hydroponics. I am learning with seeds on hand before I go buy the good stuff. Not sure an alot of things. what do you mean tail down mean as far as planting?

Token, I got the info on the soil mix. My question is how do you set up a bucket (3 or 5 gal) for soil? Do you put holes in the bucket? I seen to put rocks at the bottom for drainage. They faq did not say about holes in the buckets. Confused. If any can help just as well. Ty

Word ! ! !

Token Fat Man said:
Uhh, you cant germinate part way through the flowering stage, lol. Thats like 2-3 months of germinating. Transplant to soil when the seed breaks and has about a 1/2" tail. PLant tail down.
hes knows what hes talking about

Well The babies sprouted from the jiffy peat. That shit work good and got it from Walmart. Next is the pot. Preparing the soil today and soak it thru before I plant them. On my way.

Back
Top Bottom