How long to sprout

Bacondoggy

How long to try to sprout bag seeds? What way will give you the best chance at sprouting? Right now I am using 2 small plates with 2 wet paper towels and it's in a dark closet and I turn a heating pad on low a few hours a day (is that ok or a good idea?. Thanks guys!

420-magazine-mobile452581791.jpg

I place my seeds in a glass of water for 24 hrs....After a couple of hours they will sink.. After the 24hrs i place a paper towel on a dish plate..Pour any excess water out , and the seeds with the water thats left in the glass i pour onto the paper towel...Fold, and place in a warm dark place...You want to check every 4-5 hours to make sure its not dried out (paper towel) ...Make sure to just keep the paper towel moist..Not super wet..This is how i do it, and i have no problems....you will be ready to plant as soon as 24hrs after, up to 72hrs in my exp...I hope this helps you:thumb::goodluck:

So basically what I'm doing is good. I tried dropping them in water first b4. Maybe I should do that with the rest of the bag seeds and HOPE a company or someone could give me a military discount! Lol this is my first time, and would be so happy to have even 1 feminized seed and an auto even but I only have 20-30 to spend. I don't know where to go what to get, or how many I can get for that price shipped and how to get ahold of someone willing to put I love paratroopers on a random bag and send it to me lol any opinions / ideas let me know! (Bag doesn't have to say that lol - heck send my order with a set of jump wings I'll pay for those too. Their probably on ebay. I will always keep my original pair. But the ones you receive are pewter, but there are also chrome ones and subdued (black) ones. I would be grateful for any pair. Add it to the total lol (they are probably like 2.50 or 3 dollars). But I would like to get other seeds but I need them ASAP HEH...

The world does not CARE how much you know, until they know how much u care.

Back
Top Bottom