Variety to grow in urban area?

Frankensense

I am new to this site and new to the growing your own bud landscape. I have started three types of plants from my Crop King seeds distributor and am looking for assistance to determine which kind to grow and which type of seedlings to give away to colleagues who have more spacious gardens. I have room for maybe two to three plants in my fenced-in (six foot high fence, 12 x 50 sq feet) side yard, which is about 12 feet on average from my neighbours house. Sunlight, water and soil conditions are fine but I am concerned about mostly the smell (and maybe height) of my mature plants. I have Dark Angel, Crown Royale and Early Vixen seedlings started and looking like they will all survive. From some input I have received, I now feel that the Dark Angel will grow too tall, the Early Vixen is too smelly, and the Crown Royale is probably the best of the bunch to grow in my situation. Any input I can get from 420 folks would be appreciated and I am thankful for any feedback. So I am looking for the best fit in my urban environment, and maybe a recommendation as to what I possibly should have grown in my particular situation. Perhaps I should have bought the Black Indica, as it is a shorter and stalkier plant, but I still am concerned about smell. Thank you.

you would want to grow indica then, sativa will grow over the fence but i have seen indica grow big lol try toping keeping the plant low if you just let the plant grow the main cola will stretch with toping you'll bet bigger harvest and keeping the plant low and if it gets to big you can super crop by bending snapping the branch sideways making the plant grow along the fence not up

Hardware stores have mini greenhouses. If you are only looking at 1-2 plants, they would likely fit in one of these options. It will help hide the plant a little from nosey neighbors and it will help to control the smell a little bit as well.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom