Ready to put the babies to soil

Giantmdxj

I am new. I am ready to put the babies to soil and I am growing outside. This is what I got. Top soil, Perlite, Blood and Bone meal. Is there anything missing from the mix? Any suggestions on how to mix it?

I put 3 cups of blood and bone meal in with 8 qt perlite and 10qt topsoil. Mixed it up. I wet the mix and the water is a little bloody. Is this right?

Damn people, just use some good soil and water and sunlight that's all you need none of this bone meal and whacked out chemicals and compicated feeding times you don't need all the extra shit to grow good weed. Start out simple.

Look! some one had to teach you. If this was not such a fucked up country. I could ask anyone, but no. We come here for help and all we get is the damn run around with every one's fucking shitty ass opinion. I am new. I do not know. If you can help. Then help. If not? Then don't answer, please. I thought this is a forum, where people can get help. Not everyone is as expecinced as the great many that are in this great "Community". I sure do appreciate the help that I have gotten from those who have answered my questions. I also read the growfaq web page for needed information. I am on a tight bubget. O's cost to much.

All I want to do is achieve the same results(high) as you!

Pardon my ignorance.
Knowledge over comes Igorance.
Stupidity is just plain dumb!
I am not stupid!
Just need Knowledge

I wasn't trying to be an asshole I'm just sayin you don't need all that shit to grow. just start simple that's all i'm sayin don't take posts out of proprtion man

Back
Top Bottom