Who has the best Cheese strain?

Cheese is in the skunk family. A special cuttung selected for it smell and taste if you want a none fruity strong skunk go american. Massachusetts Super Skunk is the father of sour diesel. If you want it more fruity go dutch with it. Cheese is just a skunk variety. The MSS is very strong and potent greatly yields.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Herbie's has a really good version of Cheese, called the Swiss Cheese. It's one of my favorite strains. Real nice 8 week flowering time, flavors are not your normal pure skunky/cheesey flavor but more of a very sweet/piney flavor with undertones of skunk that linger. Grows phenomenal outdoors with big ol' buds and has fungus resistance genetics

Swiss Cheese (Swiss Miss x Skunk #1)
IMG_68492.JPG

IMG_50655.JPG

:volcano-smiley:

Herbie's has a really good version of Cheese, called the Swiss Cheese. It's one of my favorite strains. Real nice 8 week flowering time, flavors are not your normal pure skunky/cheesey flavor but more of a very sweet/piney flavor with undertones of skunk that linger. Grows phenomenal outdoors with big ol' buds and has fungus resistance genetics

:volcano-smiley:

Beautiful Lester!!!!

I have an Auto Pounder w Cheese that's pretty cheesy lol no pun.
image15177.jpeg

It's actually seeping some type of sugar sap. I actually posted in faq section has anyone seen such a thing before??

Critical Cheese seems like the most genetically perfect plant I've grown yet. It's health is near indestructible and something about its symmetrical beauty just shines in the grow room. Smell is amazing. Smoke is amazing.
image14002.jpeg

image14003.jpeg

image14005.jpeg

image10747.jpeg

I think Exodus is supposed to be the reworked seed version of the original UK cheese cut.

I've only tried smoking some commercial Blue Cheese and White Cheese, and the blue was the best.

I'm gonna try the Cheese Bomb from Bomb Seeds at some point, because I like their genetics and it's also available as regular seeds.

There is also Cheese Quake, which is Cheese Exodus cut x Querkle (Purple Urkle x Space Queen) by TGA. Never grew it or smoked it, but I saw an outdoor plant on YouTube, and it looked like a good bet.

What up ganja lovers :smokin: Who has the best cheese strain? I have read a few good reviews of Exodus Cheese but before I spend my money I want to get the opinions of my fellow growers on 420mag. Thanks :passitleft:

This could be worth a try - Cheese #1 Regular Seeds by Kaliman Seeds - Seedsman

Kaliman Seeds' flagship baby and is the first and only cheese strain that totally does what it says on the tin, namely, that it is indistinguishable from the 1989 Exodus clone mother in both taste and effect. 100% original unhybridized Exodus clone genetics in a stable, healthy, male/female population and with up to 50% more yield than the original clone. This is the result of a spontaneous sexual reversal of an Exodus cheese clone that was used to pollinate a sister clone and produced progeny genetically identical to the mother plant.

I want to try Kalimans Nic.. If the story is to be believed it's the original in seed form.. There's great grows of it to.. Just ignore most of breeders comments, seems a little odd at times, lol... He has a good pack worth buying, cheese Quattro, four of his different cheese lines.. If you buy from right place, you can get a free 10or 12 pack of another strain of his, end up with 26-28 seeds.. Pm if need..
Big buddah gets the reviews though.. From all accounts, that's the right decision..

Ricco put story there, reps..

Ive grown it out as a tester way back for rockster before he launched it as kalimans cheese #1 and its awesome best cheese i have ever had and i will have the original exodus cheese cutting arriving next week or so.
Anyway here is one of 5 x phenos of the rocksters cheese #1 i grew out a few years back and hey it was in your magazine, this particular pheno harvested either 9 or 11oz cured to 62% stable rh and had no topping or training just grown from seed.:thumb::goodjob:

Kalimans Cheese #1 - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery
uk420man

Such a small pot with such a big nuggs O_O

How did you make it so small? That's a size of a clone mine in VEG time.

Really would like to know the trick :circle-of-love:

I have only grown Greenhouse Seeds Exodus Cheese. Great strain. They may not have bred it but I can say their cheese is a good one. Don't know how strong it is but the high is wonderful. Just what you want from a cheese strain. I'm sure there are others. This is the only one I have grown. DNA's Exodus Cheese and Sensible Seeds Old Man Socks are in the rotation and will be grown soon.

Back
Top Bottom