Orange Hill Special

cannilingus

I just ordered, three fem seeds, of this strain, from dutch passion, thru a prominent seed re-distributor. I am hoping for a nice, orangey plant, to grow with my god bud, and o.g kush girls. Has anyone grown, or even smoked, any of this strain? Thanks in advance. Happy halloween!

well, two weeks later, and i have my first bad exp getting seeds in mail. however, i have informed the sender. was really looking forward, to trying this strain out.

with it being such a new strain, no wonder, i have no replies. (however, replies are not something i get too much of). i dont know how to use the strain locator. it only brings me to a page, that asks for "key words", so, after this many years, if i have not figured out how to use this page, i probably wont. lol. But, i will say, that all three of my fem orange hills, are up out of the dirt! so. looks like i will get to grow something here. Its a rare day, indeed, when a plant, tastes and smells like its bragged up to. The only one, that ever did, for me, in an "impressive way" was gh lemon skunk. i wonder if anyone, has ever crossed this, with one of the oranges?

I have some of the Orange Hill Special. Haven't tried them yet so keep us informed. I turned my attention to Tangie and Agent Orange for my orange strains.

the three fems are now growing. one i put into flower, as it was the tallest, at about 15". the other two, are shorter. still in veg. am looking forward to them. Hoping for real orange taste.

Cool! easy strains are a nice treat. Most strains are not to bad. Crimea Blue by Barney's farm has been giving me fits. Nice strain and it looks like it is supposed to. This strain is easy to over water. Could be that the soil is not draining well enough for it. All other plants and strains are doing just fine.

i have had one of the three, the tallest, in flower for ten days or so. just starting to show. the other two, are still in veg. with the cooler temps, all of my gear is on the slow side, now. I read, that the strain was very homogeonous. I took four clones each, from each of my fem plants. as the parents go, the two still in veg, look alike. aside from being one a little taller then the other. Oddly, the clones, are starting to root. all 12, and, are acting just like the parents. each set of four, are different heights. the one in bloom, has wider leaves, than the other two. i am going to keep the one thats the most "orangy". Many times, i have never gotten any claimed flavor, from any of the strains i have grown, except green house lemon skunk. and that WAS lemony. but a horrid producer. and, nivannas papaaya, from just one fem seed i popped, did have the "whisky pipe tobacco" smell and taste. and the one fem seed of blackberrie, was also as described. "faint asian flavors". i have been hoping for a real orange flavor. how did your orange hill produce? taste? thanks.

a few years ago, a freind grew some agent orange, and it was BOTH orangy, and very potent. reminded me of the old skunk weed. and, it was a yeilder. sadly, i could not get a cutting. i even offered a cut of my god bud. i have had this, since the beginning. and its so potent. somewhat harsh. but, stone city. awaiting a shipment of five fem aurora indica fem seeds. i have done that one before. it was some of the most potent, i have ever had. now, with four yes, count em, four lung diseases, i hardly smoke anymore. thanks for your time.

I just harvested one of the three orange hills. the one that was slightly more indica looking, than the other two. anyway, my friend tried a sample. he said it was one hit weed. does not have any cure on it yet, but he wanted to try it. one of the other seed plants, looks to be a better producer, and, is skunkier smelling. also, the only other one, that I have clones from. the third, would not root. its shorter, smaller, anyway. so, bye-bye. will know more, as the one cures, and, the other one does as well. smells real nice in the grow room. a combo of orange smell, and my god bud, which I'm currently harvesting. phew!

Congrats. Always nice to finish a grow. I would love to hear more after they have time to cure. Not sure when I'm going to have room to try mine. Popped 8 Tangie 2 weeks ago. Tried Tangie in Colo. loved it. Now we will see if mine is anything like it.
All " HAIL " the Orange strains. Finally having THC levels over 20%.

well, I have the first harvest, of the one of three seed plants. poor yield. but, they other two, are still in bloom. one is green with not too bad a size colas, and I have six clones in cloner from. the other, is purple, and, I had not one clone would strike. so, its history. they will both be harvested next week. the one I have clones for, is the best yeiler, so far. the one I harvested, I have its five cuttings, in flower, now. we will see how they turn out. I only kept clones from the one. so., hope it works out,.

Here are a couple of of orange hills. one, which cuttings would not take root, is the purple one. the other, I'm hoping will finally strike. another I had, the worst producer, roots just fine. go figure. but, that was the seed plant. often it takes a gen or two to come around. my friends seem to like the samples. I no longer smoke. or eat. so, I leave it up to them, to be my judges. well, here they are.
P3200150.JPG
P3200149.JPG
P3200148.JPG
P3200146.JPG

Looking good. Like I said before I am running Tangie right now. I have the Agent Orange and the Orange Hill Special. Planning on the Agent Orange this fall unless you convince me that the Orange Hill Special is a better choice.
The Agent Orange has Jack the Ripper in it. I ran the Jack the Ripper this last grow. It is everything they say it is. The sativa side comes roaring out when smoked sometimes so clear headed you forget your high, Tell you forget what your doing 3 or 4 times. I think it is perfect for giving orange strains some real muscle.

just posted two pics of close ups on the purple one. I cut the last one today. may have waited too long., colas felt.....soft to me. lots of dead leaves. I pulled those out, then, trimmed. not sure how good this will be. one thing is for sure. its the only one out of three, I have starts for. if not any good, next run, ill shit can it. not an easy rooter, either. the one plant was. but, I did not keep it, as it seemed low yield. but, with the seed plants, they never seem to be as good as their offspring. I cant smoke anymore. I have bad lung disease. on oxygen. sucks. we all know where this is leading......the dirt. for me. but, still have my hobby.

Sucks about the lung disease. Smells and flavor when smoked is a cool part of the marijuana experience. But only part of it. Growing marijuana is such a great experience. Watching new strains grow is so interesting. Marijuana has so many growth structures, colors and smells its a never ending search for the next cool plant.

yeah. have been getting worse, on the shortness of breath. went in for a quik xray. now, I must go for another cat scan. Looks like the clock is ticking. darn. only 59. remember. ANY kind of smoke, is bad for our lungs. ANY. the orange special, looks to be nute shy. and, now, my two small plants, look anemic, like VERY light green. will try some N, and mg cocktail.

Back
Top Bottom