Feminized Female Seed Spray Mineral Mist

AngryFeta

I was wondering if anyone has used this product. I just ordered some colloidal silver and then found this. Does it really work. Seems like a newer product.

OUR MINERAL SPRAY IS SPECIALLY FORMULATED WITH NATURAL HERBS AND

MINERALS TO SPEED THE PROCESS OF POLLEN PRODUCTION FOR FASTER RESULTS!

BUY 1 GET 1 FREE!!! WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!

Buy the 1 oz size bottle and get another 1 oz size bottle absolutely FREE!!!

You can't beat that! For each one you buy, you get one FREE!

Only while supplies last!!! Grab it while you can at this super low price!

BEST PRICE ANYWHERE!!!

PRIVATE LISTING!!!

International Orders, buyer is responsible for all duty or import taxes.

STOP WASTING MONEY ON FEMALE SEEDS! MAKE YOUR OWN!

This amazing mineral spray will allow you to produce feminized seeds.

Our mineral spray is affordable, effective and safe when used as directed!

One 1 oz. bottle contains enough mineral spray to allow production of pollen

to pollinate several female plants. Keep reading below to find out everything

you need to know about making your own feminized seeds

* Made with natural minerals and herbal extracts

* Allows you to save your favorite strain

* Always female seeds produced

* Safe and Guaranteed to work

* Works with auto flowers too

* Create your own strains

* Professional strength

* No mixing needed

TIPS FOR PRODUCING FEMINIZED POLLEN:

1. Do not spray the whole plant! It will only waste the product.

2. Tie a branch with string, so you don't forget which area you are spraying.

3. Spray on the start of the flowering cycle.

4. Spray right where the female flowers are forming, male flowers will start

to form in their place with pollen.

5. Be patient, some strains can take up to a month to start forming male flowers.

6. A little pollen goes a long way. You can store pollen in the refrigerator or

freezer for later use. Store pollen with a few grains of dry rice in a small

container. Moisture will ruin pollen.

Thanks

I took the bait. Started my Special Kush #1. Just took the clones I'm gonna try it on last week. WaIting for the clones to root and grow out a bit before I start the spray. It's in my signature if you wanna check it out.
:Namaste:

I picked some up, I first noticed the product here when I was looking to produce some feminized seeds. Works seems to me that someone just made some CS spray and put some fancy labels on it. I have never used any other type of CS spray than that so I cannot make any comparisons.

Not sure what brand you got. The 1 I am using is Tiresias Mist purchased at Amazon. 4oz bottle was around $60. I started spraying a week before 12/12. A week into budding and it looks like mail flowers are starting to show. 60 bucks to reverse a super frosty Jack the Ripper to pollenate itself a dank Headband and a frosty Tangie. Is a small price. Plus it works. A friend had run multiple seed crops with this product so I knew it was not bullshit. While the plant looks like I'm killing it with crinkled leaves and weird growth. It is not as hard on the plant as some other products.
Not sure of other peoples price range but the cost fine for me. This product works.

I have been using this brand spray for about 6 years now to breed seeds to teach people to breed seeds and to sell to patients so they can breed seeds not made with any of the silver products it is made out of essential oils & Herb's that actually agitate the plant causing it to produce pollen sacs if it was silver you would see it on the leaves after you spray no issues with product once in a while I will get a product from them that just does not make my plants produce pollen they will stop and replace and then send it out to me but the ones they make for us or a little more concentrated

Here's what it's doing for me right now.

IMG_48385.JPG

:Namaste:

Looks like it is working great for you I do quite a bit of breeding and love it but it's a great way to keep the seed banks from stealing all your money with that feminized seed b*******

Yep the Tiresias Mist sure did a job on the fan leaves. The plant growth didn't seem to be bothered any though. I'm using Tiresias Mist because it has shown to be less abusive to the plants. Nice to know people are coming up with options that are even better for the plants. I have to admit that starting a week before 12/12 seemed to help the plant in transition. The plant started out putting out male flowers from the start. The sex change was complete she came out looking totally male. There are 6 clones 1 plant and 1 regenerated Jack the ripper female. So there is lots to be pollenated. Any day now there is going to be 1 hell of a orgy in that tent.

Once you learn to do it with the mineral Mist sprays silver sprays and someone you can learn to make feminized seeds without using anything at all using a 100% natural way of making organic seeds not as high percentage as silver sprays but 95% of your seeds will be female it's always fun to learn how to breed different things in different ways

The best source comes from the people that make it their self because they know exactly how many ppm's are in it and how strong it actually is they can tell you the best way to use it but besides that you just usually spray your plant for 14 to 21 days sometimes a little longer depending on the strain they will create male pollen sacs the male pollen sacs will start to swell after about two to three weeks what's a swell and pop they will start to pollen eyes all the buds around it once they are colonized it will take your seats 4 to 6 weeks to mature once they mature you need to let them dry for 3 to 4 days this will make it easier to store them the moisture left inside the seeds can sometimes cause them to pop if not dry if you have any other questions feel free to ask

I emailed the seller 01 21 2018 and asked if spray contained Silver, this is the response:

Hello,
yes there is silver in the formula.
Kindest regards

Back
Top Bottom