Fast fruity & tasty autoflower strain search

johnnyblazeon

Half way through my first solo cookie kush grow and a good friend has a space for me in his tent So now im on the hunt for a for a fast growing fruity tasty strain with a decent yeild! Ive looked at a few.. auto massasin, berrybomb and a fast diesel strain i cant remember the name off the breeders state they can finish in 55-60 days from seed (not all of them and im sure itll take a couple weeks longer!) Any suggestions any experience would be greatful of any input! Jb

Sent from my GT-I9505 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I actually ordered purple Kush, blueberry, green crack, train wreck and candy cane from CropKingSeeds to try first. I'm searching for a nice blueberry phenotype like I used to have. Hoping to find one from CKS genetics. The green crack and train wreck got some good reviews for powerful smoke. I'm hoping to find a good strong mom of the green crack as well. The candy cane caught my eye for taste so I figured I'd try running those and train wreck for autos. The only time I tried auto strain was when they first came out and I was running lowryder master low. They only grew like 9" from seed but truly finished in 8 weeks from sprout. It looks like they made some good progress with autos now so had to try em :)

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Man wish i had the room to do more! Seen some great journels on green crack and train wreck and i always love abit of kush and some fruity blueberry! Candy cane just sounds sounds so sweet its deffo on my bucket list i was also reading about a purple ryder which had some amazing looking buds everyone loves some good bag appeal!

I've been going the way of Mephisto genetics just drafting up an email as we speak to them they have loads of mad flavours and fast growth big yeilds and are the only breeders that have made alien genetic autos Such as toothless alien alien og x tooth decay some fruity business going on right there and I have blue treacle going at the moment blueberry x sweet tooth problem is there is so so much to choose from autos have taken a massive leap with hybrids and the genetics also if you go on seed finder eu and type auto a list of every auto on data base will come up and shows the breeders time they take seed to harvest the list is massive it should help in your search happy growing

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I've been going the way of Mephisto genetics just drafting up an email as we speak to them they have loads of mad flavours and fast growth big yeilds and are the only breeders that have made alien genetic autos Such as toothless alien alien og x tooth decay some fruity business going on right there and I have blue treacle going at the moment blueberry x sweet tooth problem is there is so so much to choose from autos have taken a massive leap with hybrids and the genetics also if you go on seed finder eu and type auto a list of every auto on data base will come up and shows the breeders time they take seed to harvest the list is massive it should help in your search happy growing

I feel like a kid in a candy shop! Thanks for that man but you just made shit a whole lot harder for me!

I have a journal going atm take a peak good little set up I got running , also running LEDs so the power consumption is minimal .. my whole system is only using like 500watts in total and still under 1000 with all switches on so it hasn't been costly

I have a journal going atm take a peak good little set up I got running , also running LEDs so the power consumption is minimal .. my whole system is only using like 500watts in total and still under 1000 with all switches on so it hasn't been costly

Want to invest in some but the price is so dear just for lights what would be equivelent to a 250w hps or what would i need for just 2 plants? Gonna check it out now!

Just for two plants hmm well I don't see why you couldn't use maybe a 300/400w led have a look at Mars hydro LEDs really good and really cheap buddy I have 2 Mars 900w (true wattage around 400 each ) LEDs for 10 plants so don't see why a 300 or 400 wouldn't do that

Want to invest in some but the price is so dear just for lights what would be equivelent to a 250w hps or what would i need for just 2 plants? Gonna check it out now!

I'll check the coverage for you after I've had a sit down and a smoke what's your area space ?

If you are looking for fast, fruity and tasty the blue treacle you mentioned earlier fits the bill. I'm getting ready to pull my second one this weekend at day 68 from germination. My whole house smells like blueberry syrup when i open the tent and it tastes just like it smells. First grow only yielded about 3 ozs as i grew it in a space bucket under cfls as a side project. After the taste i got tho i decided to give her a shot under the hid/leds and i believe this time i should get about 5 ozs dry. Not bad for a bit over 2 months. Hope this helps guys.

If you are looking for fast, fruity and tasty the blue treacle you mentioned earlier fits the bill. I'm getting ready to pull my second one this weekend at day 68 from germination. My whole house smells like blueberry syrup when i open the tent and it tastes just like it smells. First grow only yielded about 3 ozs as i grew it in a space bucket under cfls as a side project. After the taste i got tho i decided to give her a shot under the hid/leds and i believe this time i should get about 5 ozs dry. Not bad for a bit over 2 months. Hope this helps guys.

Hey laz I've been keeping an eye . on your journal , sounds like they are nice flavs glad I got them did yours have purple stems ? And did you top yours

You must have me confused with another user or something... I don't have a journal. My ingrained paranoia keeps me from getting to detailed with too much info to do one. I would love to because this is so much fun and so therapeutic. Shame things are how they are in so many places.
Some purple stems and some cool blue green coloration on some of the leaves. Great plant. Easy to care for, takes very well to early topping, lightish feeder and decent producer when treated properly. In my time with it, anyway. I can say it has the most trichome production of any other i have had experience with. Every leaf is caked with them, top and bottom and all down the stems. Even some of the bigger fans have them and I've never had that. Trying to decide if i want to do a dry sift, make some butter or make some tincture. Either way it will be potent and plentiful.

Back
Top Bottom