XJ-13 Appalachia Strain

plumgoat449

I received this strain as a free seed a few years ago. Been growing it since then. Wondering if anybody out there has ever growing this strain? I have searched the web but there are a lot of Appalachia crosses. The genetics of the plant are great. Few pics from current grow and a past harvest.
420-magazine-mobile2118386182.jpg
420-magazine-mobile9722093.jpg

Current grow. Week 3
420-magazine-mobile334662897.jpg

Week 4
420-magazine-mobile1481246556.jpg

Sent from my S50 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I got some XJ-13 x Pennywise seeds as a freebie from TGA. I think it was crossed with the Pennywise for the CBD. Heard lots of good things about XJ-13 Maybe I will get lucky enough to get one with lots of XJ-13 traits.

I have had good luck and continued luck with this strain. Purchased Bianca, Big bud, and an Afghan strain but this freebie has really good genetics. Bianca was a pretty good strain as was the Big Bud. This crystals on the XJ13 cross are everywhere. This strain also grows pretty long white hairs be interesting if the pennywise did that also. Could be a strain characteristics.

Sent from my S50 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You got to love Freebies. I ran 5 Medi Kush from Spliff Seeds that were freebies. Very happy with how they turned out. All were different in smell and flavor with the winners being a pineapple and another that smells like new rubber.
2 Wreckage freebies going this time and expect great things from them.

Back
Top Bottom