Questions about Herbies

redgames777

Hello guys and gals! I had a few questions regarding herbies head shop.

Is it safe to send cash provided it's in a tracked envelope Herbies is reputable right?
Does Herbies have problems with missing packages ETC?
Has anyone had beans not show up?
Are these quality beans and how long so they usually take to ship to the USA?

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and hopefully respond to my post! Take care!
:circle-of-love:

Herbie's is great. I have been ordering from them for years, but now that it's cash I use a different site that is Canada. But still my normal breeder. I usually go with Barney's Farm but it's your choice. I like Herbie's BC they give you quality beans and a lot extra , my new site only gave me one extra bean it's a rare bean but I would have rather got from Herbie's, but won't send cash for my beans

Sent from my Robin using 420

Thanks for the reply* So you don't trust herbies with cash? Has anyone placed a $100 or more order in cash with them without problems?

It is risky to send cash is the problem, as if postal service loses it or delivers to wrong place you are SOL and out the money, throw in international mail and two or more Postal Services handling it and the odds increase for problems. Even sending cash to your friends/family is just asking for trouble is what I am saying, I"m sure they are trustworthy it's just you have no safeguards like a Money Order/check/credit card/bank transfer/etc..

Just did ~$100 in an Xmas card with regular old airmail postage 3 weeks ago and was not disappointed.

I've ordered from Herbies twice. First order the Bubblegummer seeds were 0 for 4. Second order the Timewarp Diesel were 0 for 5. In both cases the seeds were small white immature seeds which you could tell just by looking at them. They informed me they would let their 'breeder' know but won't replace them. I won't be using Herbies again.

I've had bad seeds right from the seed banks. Small white and puckered. I think these places go through so many transactions that they are missing a little on quality. 3 different seed vendors have sold me crap seeds that either are not ripe or simply don't geminate. Herbies was the only one who was sympathetic and made it right on my next order. Good communication as well.

I've ordered from Herbies twice in the past year and haven't had any issues with my orders. Payment processing was flawless and my packages arrived within a reasonable time.

The majority of my seeds sprouted without any issue with the exception of my Dutch Passion Blueberry autos. Not a single one made it out of germination, but I don't blame Herbies. The last of the three is actually still in the rockwool. I'm hoping for a miracle at this point.

I was debating on contacting them to see if they would send replacements, but it's been almost a year since i ordered them so I'm guessing not.

In any case, I highly recommend them.

It's not uncommon to pay high prices for seeds that are not even close to what you think you are buying. We are at the mercy of the dude that decided what seeds to put in what bag. Several times I have bought high end seeds and when they were 45 days old it was very obvious that they were not the same strain. Looked totally different. One was a bushy dark green Indica and the other was a different color and obviously more sativa. So when you think you are getting a certain strain you may very well be getting something very different.

Back
Top Bottom