Anyone grown Banana Kush?

DirtManDan

Just like the title asked. Anyone grown banana kush. Or any banana flavored strain? I've never heard of a banana strain and am very curious. Where to get it from. What it taste like. Smells like.

Dirt Man Dan

Lab results are cool. But I'd just like to see it in person.Or at least a really good review. Possibly run it myself. I'm a big fan of fruity strains. And a big fan of bananas. Sounds like a win win for me.

Dirt Man Dan

I just ordered some from my LP. I will let you know :) want lab results?

I see that Tweed now carries banana Kush. I may order it to try.
I would love to see lab results. Especially GC results showing THC-A, THC Drlta 9, CBD and CBN.

I do analytics professionally and I ran Tweeds "21% Lemon Skunk " from DNA Genetics.
Results were disappointing using a SRI8610c with FID.
If I remember THC was 19% Plus or minus. But....16% was THC A, 3% THC D9.
Looks like it was dried but not cured and the lack of decarboxylation meant the buzz was more like being on Acid and less like being stoned.
So if you have GC results on Banana Kush I'd love to see them?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Acid? Seriously? Anybody who hallucinates from weed is probably schizophrenic or soft AF lol. "Time is going by, really, really, really, slowly." - Stoned cop from Fox "News"

Tweed, it's DNA genetics.

How was the banana? I'm with tweed.
420-magazine-mobile827816312.jpg

I went ahead and ordered it. I figure $55 for 5g is about as good a price I'm gonna get from Tweed.
If I like the strain I'll buy the seeds.

All good. I ordered. Hoping it's better than the Lemon Skunk. F'n Tweed dries their weed and ships it out the next day. Curing doesn't even cross their minds.
CSB has the seeds for $85
420-magazine-mobile1904284718.jpg

I looked on tweed and figures they don't have it available I shop at Broken Coast they seem to always be stalked and there strain selection is bang on check em out cheers

Back
Top Bottom