Sog purple kush?

growgreen755

I intend on doing a sog grow with purple kush, because i have to move in under three months. 10 plants in 3 gallon pots packed tighter under two 400 watt hps lights. Think the room is a little large 10x7x5, want to use co2 but i feel like there are two many leaks.... First off though will purple kush sog well?

Thanks, George

total of 4 months? can you veg for a month, flower for two?

Just saying the last thing you want is the plants running late and you need two more weeks of Flower to get the most out of the plants, but you are out of time and have to move. As most folks don't count from when switched to Flower but when you first start seeing pistils/flowers, sure there is quite a few Journals of that Strain, you might go thru those and see what the plants look like at various time frames of when they switched to Flower.

I am doing cks purple kush . I am on my fourth week of veg from seed they are doing good . Im am pushed for time as well. Im going to veg for 5 weeks total. I have grown them before and they do stretch a good bit when you switch to 12/12. If you have 10 plants you will be golden to veg them for 4 /5 weeks . They do sometimes need that 9 th week in flower though

Sent from my SGH-I747M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom