Seed banks that accept card UK?

Ir0nlung

I am having a real problem finding seed banks that accept UK cards. I have tried Barneys, Nirvana, Herbies and crop king. None of them accept UK bank cards. I am not to keen on sending cash or a bank transfer so can any one recommend a good seed Bank that accepts UK bank cards Please

Queen of seeds. I'm in uk and there very good u get tracking no. Aswell

Sent from my SM-N910F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks Lad. been wreaking my brains for the last few hour. Top man

Can you recommend any good seeds with couch lock but also some medicinal properties? Had my heart set on a few from other sites but each site varies in how it names it seeds.

Thanks. I just bought some off seedsman the order says its pending, Does it take long for the order to be received?

I am having the same trouble, sent a email to Herbies they said that the credit card companies are changing the rules and not accepting any charges that have to deal with cannabis seeds, period.

I am having the same trouble, sent a email to Herbies they said that the credit card companies are changing the rules and not accepting any charges that have to deal with cannabis seeds, period.

Looks like its going to be the same here, The reply I got read my payment wasn't accepted and can I pay with a different card. I checked my bank and I have more than enough cash in my account so the bank must have refused it. Not sure what to do now.

Hey you guys im in the us and im having similar issues. Does any if these sites deliver to the us as well? Im trying to find a site that doesnt cost a fortune and sends to the us and lets you pay with a card.

BB- Seedsman ships to US and accepts MasterCard. I ordered discreet shipping with no tracking number, and it made it in about 10 or 12 business days from purchase (not too bad). I will use them again - got Mr. Nice Black Widow from them and a few extras - started a journal a couple days ago when I germed, 2 of 6 have popped so far so I'm pleased with the experience to this point

Yes It turns out it might just be an issue of me not having permission to use my card internationally. So instead I have now got my order through Royal Queen Seeds, but was talking to Seedsman customer service team and they gave me there phone number so I can phone them and do a sale over the phone. Very helpful customer service tbh. :thanks:

Thanks,
I am surprised how fast they put the brakes on the seed companies, last year I was able to do business with any company out there and then this lock out. Thanks for the heads up on where to shop, I will keep you posted.

Back
Top Bottom