Bohdi

bigBri

managed to aquire some seeds from bohdi, appolo 13 gorilla arm x snow leopard, anyone tell.me anything about them

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420

Good luck with info. Kind of a off the wall strain. I have grown out Angelica with good results. Bohdi seeds seem to be a up and comer. I have 2 more strains that I have not grown out yet.

Good luck with info. Kind of a off the wall strain. I have grown out Angelica with good results. Bohdi seeds seem to be a up and comer. I have 2 more strains that I have not grown out yet.
with these I've also got gorilla glue x gooey mum S1

I have mostly worked with older breeders and am not total up to date on newer genetics. So much is happening out there now people can really work with genetics in the US. Trying now to cross in some of the new strains out there like Gorilla Glue and such with old school genetics from Amsterdam. Most the great strains in Amsterdam came from west coast strains of yesteryear. Its a great time to be a grower and user of the great genetics out there.

I have mostly worked with older breeders and am not total up to date on newer genetics. So much is happening out there now people can really work with genetics in the US. Trying now to cross in some of the new strains out there like Gorilla Glue and such with old school genetics from Amsterdam. Most the great strains in Amsterdam came from west coast strains of yesteryear. Its a great time to be a grower and user of the great genetics out there.
tbh, I'm not very experienced with it all, don't get me wrong I've grown a few out but always been fems, I'm uk and as you probably know we're still under antiquated laws (1971 drugs act)... now these seeds I'm due to inherit, I have on them, found some information and some are either legendary or unknown (I suspect the latter). I'm guessing things in the states are going forward with being legal/decriminalised (??). I would like to do these strains justice, what I mean is, it's never about money, I'm not a seller, weed is a herb, I want to smoke organic weed, weed should not be disrespected.. LOL (do I sound to deep ha ha ha ha). I'm hoping to learn more as I said I'm new ish and illegal (sick bird ILL EAGLE) so any pointers would be appreciated. thanks for replying. peace ✌

Don't worry at all about inexperience we all started learning. Fems seam to be the way of the world now and if you are not breading they are great. On what different strains want and doing them justice. Grow in soil don't push them and let the plant tell you what it needs. Each seed is different. Its a learning curve with every new strain you try. To much can change how a plant will grow other then genetics.
I to am only a smoker I love growing this plant. For info I would suggest a good book. It is hard to beat... Jorge Cervantes, The Cannabis Encyclopedia. A great book that can help a lot.

Back
Top Bottom