First time ordering seeds - Fem or auto? Highest yeilding easyest to grow indoors

Amphora420

few questions.... first time ordering seeds .....

1. best online bank that sends to usa at a decent price - considering marijuana-seed ... n l

2. auto or fem ?? cant really decide .. def not reg since im only spending like $50 max for 5-10

3. best strain with the highest yeild / semi fast grow / for 2nd time grower ..... i really want the og kush / gsc /sour disel .... all the good cali shit we want from the east coast , but would also like a good yeild and be able to last for personal use till the next 4m... using a 400w hps/mh small closet grow ..... thanksssss

Re: first time ordering seeds .. fem or auto ?? highest yeilding easyiest to grow ind

Fem. BC Big Bud.
But higher yields mean longer veg.
You can grow in 12 weeks and get 4 oz per plant or grow in 20 weeks and get a pound per plant.
Obviously most people don't grow a pound per plant their first time.
What's your Grow limit?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: first time ordering seeds .. fem or auto ?? highest yeilding easyiest to grow ind

If you want to grow Cali strains order what you like. Don't let seed producers "claimed yields" sway you.
Can you fit 12 eight inch pots in your space?

Look on 420. Their mix packs are great. 9 seeds, 3 varieties
His seeds are one of the best. Very popular here.

ff9032fa54ecf033d75991e2cf17ce36.jpg

thanks ... space wise 3ft w by 40" h /32" h after light .... only using bottom half of my closet , could always emtpy it n get like 3 by10 ... really only trying to smoke good to last until next harvest thou .. 1/2p would be more then enuff to last 3-4m

You can easily fit 12 plants in 8" pots. Your height restriction makes micro Grow the best bet. If you get 3oz per plant that's 36 ounces for 2 months and 2 weeks work.

nice...... ya i super crop n lst so they are not too tall .. was considering sea of green next grown but watering is a issue with the trellis and hps so close , i usally remove the plants to water .. but more smaller plants works .. but would be 400w hps/mh 1 hood be enuff for that many .. i know the lighting space is good

I'd stay away from all that. Supercropping can add 1-2 months. Just LST the top down(bend). You'll have a crop in 12 weeks as opposed to 20.

thanks ... ya i noticed it def stunts

nice...... ya i super crop n lst so they are not too tall .. was considering sea of green next grown but watering is a issue with the trellis and hps so close , i usally remove the plants to water .. but more smaller plants works .. but would be 400w hps/mh 1 hood be enuff for that many .. i know the lighting space is good

HPS might not reach the plants on the outside for 12 but it'll definitely cover 9.

Back
Top Bottom