Got pine?

Jackalope

35 years ago I got a ride hitchhiking across the country. One ride changed my life for ever. Shared a joint of Hawaiian with one guy. The after taste was the most piney tasting weed I have ever smoked. Tried more strains then I can count growing up in Oregon and California. That with all the new strain coming out I have never found any thing piney like the Hawaiian. I'm not even sure what island it was grown on.
I have found lots of piney smelling strains and have grown a lot of them out. Strong pine smell is out there but nothing piney tasting.
For the memory 1 joint 35 years ago to leave such a impression it has to be incredible.
So help me out there guys and gals. got any piney aftertaste?

Oh man that coveted pine. I smoked some outdoor Jack Herer that was very pine smelling and tasting when smoked. In my experience it has been the sativas that get that super pine action. Good luck on your hunt!

I have a Hindu Kush from Sensi that is pretty piney. Going to try and regenerate it and a super frosty Jack the Ripper then self them. Being a landrace the Hindu didn't do great indoors. I have 3 different White Widow strains. Going to search for a real piney one to cross with the Hindu.

Grow in pine beds to get that pine flavor. The plants pull it in from their environment and you can use it for any stain.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Build a box with no cover out of pine to plant in. Rough cut pine would be best. Find some one with a small saw mill. They would probably be able to hook you up with the boards. The pine will seep into the soil and pass the labor on. Planting out side in an area the has lots of pine trees works best, but watch the ph levels as pine trees are pretty acidic.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Interesting. Worth a try?
I've got a mill, and lots of pine. I don't grow outdoors much but could build an indoor planter if the idea seems worth following up on.

Interesting concept. Might have to give that a try sometime. Along those lines a friend that grows White Widow outdoors says it is super piney. I know it is grown in or around pine forest's.
Old outlaw trick is to use organic sugars in the water to sweeten their crops. Now I hear you can buy flavored terpines to add in water to flavor your plants.
I'm going to stay old school. I get to smoke all the mistakes so its a Win Win situation for me

Back
Top Bottom