Money stolen - How to buy seeds?

lazyfish

Hello,

So a couple months ago I sent cash in the mail to buy seeds from a very reputable company in Amsterdam and they have not acknowledged receipt of the cash. I cannot use a credit card or check and there is no safer way than to send cash. I don't think I have any other way to find seeds.

Has anyone else had this sort of problem? I want to buy new genetics and am worried. I know I can track my letter, but can I insure cash in the mail? Will that be enough to make sure I don't lose more money?

Yes,
A lot of people who were able to purchase seeds in 2015 and maybe early/mid 2016 but that has all changed now, currently the credit card companies have changed their policies in dealing with Cannabis seed merchants, most now will not accept/allow credit card transactions, money orders, or bank transfers (unless you live in the UK) for purchase of seeds. They say you can send cash, I checked the U.S. law for sending money/cash through the mail its a FEDERAL OFFENSE, I don't know the law in regards to UPS or FEDex, Even being able to purchase with a credit card is 50/50, I had purchased from Green Parrot in 2015 several times no problem, then, it was customs was stopping my package and confiscating the seeds but sending the package with an empty envelope, it only took twice to see that someone in that company was taken advantage of the fact that by Me living in the U.S. I could not do anything if my seeds were intercepted coming into this country, Its a part of doing this kind of business. I have been trying to find a seed company that will accept Western Union money order or transfer, out of country bank transfer our options are getting to be slim to none. I believe between the seed vendors and the Cannabis communities we will figure out a way continue to do business with one another in spite of these lame attempts to control this movement.

Bit Coin, Bit coin, Bit Coin.
Take an hour, open an account.
Deposit some funds.
Then see documents of when funding is sent and received, sent electronically in your currency, received in their currency, or the cost of the bitcoin.
Spend and have receipts when they receive the money you owe. Takes a few days of waiting until your money is deposited and safe. I have been using it for 3 years and could not feel safer. I have like 10 bucks in the account until seed time. Then I find seed banks that accept Bit Coin that is like about half of them. Deposit the amount you need to make your purchase. You send them a link to just that much money out of your account. They pull the funds put them in their bank, (we will just call it your "check") the check clears in their currency. The shipment is made. The only way you can not do is when you want like overnight delivery. If you plan properly, it is very nice. I once sent cash in a envelope and that experience was BAD, it was just hard on everyone, we all know sending cash in envelope is very risky.

Back
Top Bottom