Looking for CBD seeds: Harlequin, ACDC, Nordle

dubnation

Hi folks,

I've gone through ALL our seed sponsors sites and cannot find anyone with Harlequin and ACDC.

Nordle, I've found through Seedsman, and they have some killer deals with CBD freebies, I may go ahead and get the CDB Crew's Nordle and Mango Haze to kick off my CBD run for the outdoor season this year. They are throwing in a CBD Critical Mass as well if I get these two.

HOWEVER, in terms of market demand, isn't Harlequin and ACDC the ones to go after? Anyone, especially sponsors, have any clue when these will be available? I can wait up until May...

I'd also be happy to set up a dedicated grow journal of just CBD if any sponsors want me to try some of their strains. I just want to be safe and get known genetics and strains that have been accepted widely. I have a few patients that are eager for some high CBD meds. Sativa as well as Indicas.

Thanks!

Not sure if this is relevant to you at all, but I've grown out CBD Therapy by CBD Crew twice now. It's supposed to have less than 1% thc. Very good for some patients. Easy to grow, very hardy plant. Would be a good plant to cross with something else. I crossed mine this last time with some white widow. Not sure what to name the offspring strain. Widow Therapy?

Back
Top Bottom