Australian seed suppliers?

didgerman

Does any one know of honest seed companies in Australia? Yantra do not answer or reply , are they legitimate? which American seed company will send to Australia not rip you off and supply quality seed ? what happens if customs get your seeds? i just wish to purchased fem seed for a small grow tent have only one light and bag seed is killing me 50 to 60% males so i have a lot of unused space in my tent. please help Didgerman Dingo Grow.

Hello didgerman, I'm in NQLD too and have succesfully ordered three times thru haze.io. I have also tried a couple other seedbanks that never got thru, never got no letter or cops rock up here.

Good luck.

Herbies super stealth came thru for me down NSW, but no CC payment so have to bank transfer. Heard Haze.io is good .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I bought off overseas breeders and got ~50% of the packages past Customs. Then tried Yantra recently and only one out of 20 germinated. He sent replacement seeds plus 5 freebies. This time, all germinated (30% were twins) but they were the tiniest, most feeble things I’ve ever seen and wouldn’t grow. After a week and a half they were the same tiny size or dead. So I pulled the pin on them.
With the overseas orders, I had a 100% germination success and they grew super healthy, huge and fast growing.
So....back to overseas breeders for me.

Back
Top Bottom