What seed bank should I use?

ChanChan203

I'm really torn between seed banks I never ordered any seeds before always planted bag seeds now ordering cannabis seeds aren't legal where I'm from but I'm in a dieing need of new strains so I need to know who you guys would recommend

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

What seed bank should I use??

Most/all seed banks I've used have stopped accepting visa and Mastercard till further notice ?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: What seed bank should I use??

I'm really torn between seed banks I never ordered any seeds before always planted bag seeds now ordering cannabis seeds aren't legal where I'm from but I'm in a dieing need of new strains so I need to know who you guys would recommend

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Crop king seeds

The only thing to fear is bad weed

Crop king has good service if you happen to like any of their handful of strains. I'm not sure which seedbanks are currently affected by the credit card issues that are hitting many companies. But I'd probably find my way around the payment issues and order from Seedsman or Herbies or Gorilla. Ace accepts credit cards if you aren't just looking for the standard mainstream strains (their strains are far better anyway in my opinion). All of the 420 sponsors can be considered legit. Doesn't mean there aren't a couple on the list that I will never order from, but they're still real seedbanks.

Gyo seeds. I just ordered from them. It took a few days longer than I expected to get the order sent than I expected. They are on the way now. They also offer some very inexpensive add on seeds as well as some free seeds. I used bit coin and I got 6 seeds for$50, guaranteed shipping included.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1694640356.jpg

Sent from my SM-G550T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I always use gorilla. They have top breeders really good deals at times and pretty good stealth. Plus the support rep on here, sherry, is top notch and quick to help if you need it. Usually a week and a half to get my payment there and get em in through customs.

Single Seed Centre has a good selection and their website is pretty easy to navigate.
Tssc also has seeds for 2$ per seed also and it's 10$ just for shipping and I got my 3 afghan kush seeds in 5 days and only cost me 22$ and the seeds were only 4$ each and shipping was 10$

The only thing to fear is bad weed

I consider the Single Seed Centre to be the best seed bank around. Its just so convenient being able to buy 1 single seed instead of a pack. Plus their prices are pretty good. 3-4 euros for feminized strain like Jack Herer and The Church. You can even find really cheap purple and blue strains.

But most importantly, I have never had a lost package or misplaced package while ordering from them. Their shipping is discreet and fast. Usually 5-7 days.

I have been buying from Nirvana with credit card.Just finished two Swiss cheese with excellent results indoor grow..Currently have bubblicious in my grow room.(bathroom shower ) under LED lights purchased online amazon.com.

I just ordered from seedsherenow they accepted my card there is also reliableusaseeds.com both in the us both accept cards

Gorilla seem to always have deals on with freebies ect and ive had Great customer service from Devils Harvest. They delivered to me within a week with 3 free strawberry cheesecake seeds and also send me a further 5 free seeds when i enquired about returns for 3 seeds which did look less mature then the others - 2 of the less mature have now started to germinate after a hard battle!

Back
Top Bottom