Hermie pollen worth saving?

Kip22

I've got a female that went hermie on me. I've chopped and saved the pollen or some at least. The plant was seriously stressed in veg due to PH being all over the place. Everything stopped growing for about two weeks until I figured it out and got things back to where they needed to be. I'm thinking that it went hermie due to this and that the pollen might be good for making feminized seed. What do u guys think? Also it's only 5 weeks into flower but the pollen sacs are dropping powder. Would it even be viable?

Thanks!

Ahh dont do it. Its better to get a male with stablized genes so it doesnt herm.

to each their own and mine to smoke

Ya I figured that might be the answer.... It was touching my other lady in there so I'm thinking I'll get at least a few seeds just from that I can tuck away till I have time to play.

I'd like to get a decent supply of good feminized seeds I don't have to pay 10 bucks each for. My space is really small so wasting time on males is not worth it.

Absolutely not! To many problems would potentially come from that..... isn't worth the extra breeding efforts in my opinion..... i tried it a few times by crossing with a proven top shelf mom cut and with another mutant mom x'd with a Herm.d plant .... started thinking what would hurt .... breeding is incest driven for purities .... but it the end just created lottery tickets with lots of problems ... sorta like the pollen chucking that's making profit now...l see lots of novelty salad toppings selling for crazy amounts :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom