OG BTY or Forum GSC

420-magazine-mobile1954248410.jpg

Ya I hear you I'd buy them from any shop than they give the roots air I don't use pots that are plastic anymore for there main parts that gsc u have is gonna be bomb lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yessir I'm always telling my boy b fuck google I learn by myself the soil has instructions I modified during germ to get 100% results the nutes any person should understand just read the instructions and just make sure your ph is correct I for one us ph perfect with distilled water and 100 ppm of cal mag per gallon of water some root booster part a and part B advanced nutrients connisour bam they huge can't wait to see advanced in a tent with cob leds and btw gsc is fucking bomb smooth tasty jeez

Here a tip go to a grow shop schmuck it up with someone and get a sample dyna grow I think makes magnifical

Be careful not to overdue tht big bloom they say you can use in veg but I've seen it first hand nute burn careful of nitrogen levels fox farm is awesome use there starter soil and than put to main soil in a week or 2 don't believe that nonsense u can't hst or transplant an auto tht untrue

Don't feel bad I smoke ju st as much I already cropped a few times split with a friend who started it for me made brownies twice jeez not paying for weed will be my best investment ever just initially starting is fucking expensive I been doing this 3 months and every extra penny goes to this I barely buy weed if I do its 8-12 dollars a gram

So I'm ecstatic when I find appalachian super skunk and animal cookies seeds in dispensary weed for free lol

Back
Top Bottom