Looking for the ultimate couch lock - Indica dominant recommandations

Skullman420

Always been a fan of indica dominant hybrids that makes you completely stoned. I love that narcotic feeling when watching tv-series/movies or simply just for a good nights sleep.

Some favourites are Nortern lights, White widow, Big bud

What I am basically asking for here is tips for strains that knocks me the fuck out.

It is also a bonus if:

- The effect is long lasting
- The yields are high
- Fast flowering
- High THC content

It doesn't hurt if the strain contains some CBD as well.

What are your favourite "knock me the fuck out" strains?

Here! Have yourself a lovely cannabouquet as a thanks for the help

cannabukkett-001.jpg

cannabukkett-002.jpg

Cannabouquet

Recently I have enjoyed getting tranquilizer by:
Girls Scouts Cookies, Hash Plant, Afghan Kush and Bubba Kash. I am not sure of their grow stats, but any of these should flip your switch.

Sent from my SM-T710 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Errrrrr, that should be Bubba Kush....hahaha, too much Girls Scouts Cookies for me to be typing on this touchy tablet.

Than lets all smoke some hahahahha ....Bangabong wish I could help but here we have mostly sativa dominant cause its the perfect climate for outdoor.Mediteranian..

..."Whoever sad best things in life are free...obviosly grew their own bud."...

Recently I have enjoyed getting tranquilizer by:
Girls Scouts Cookies, Hash Plant, Afghan Kush and Bubba Kash. I am not sure of their grow stats, but any of these should flip your switch.

Did you try bubba kush 2.0?

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

LOL!!! That Cannabouquet is still alive in the vase. I seriously thought the leaves would witter and die very fast, but no. They keep on living. That shit works better than roses in a vase

Thanks for all the tips by the way. Am certainly going to try out some of these. GSC has been on my "To grow" list for quite a while now.

I see Gorilla seed bank sell two different variations of GSC. I guess only the Cali connection variation is the real deal?

While we are on the subject,has anyone used Hemp Depot for seeds.They offer some varieties I cant find anywhere else.They dont accept credit cards.That sent up a red flag for me.Thanks.

While we are on the subject,has anyone used Hemp Depot for seeds.They offer some varieties I cant find anywhere else.They dont accept credit cards.That sent up a red flag for me.Thanks.
From what I know they are legit. I used hemp depot once a couple years ago with no problems. Mailed them a money order and recieved the seeds about 3 weeks later.

If you don't mind the wait hemp depot is great, some of my best harvests have come from their seeds!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

White rhino is nice I'm currently smoking.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

White rhino is nice I'm currently smoking.

Also candy cane make me sink and gave me a nice laid back sleepy kinda feel. Crystal for days.. #cropkingseeds

Back
Top Bottom