Seedsman Order Troubles

Seraphis

I wanted to ask around about your experience with orders from one of the sponsors Seedsman.

I placed my first order with the company over the weekend using Bitcoin and I'm getting a little worried about the order.

First, I received an email a day after my purchase from Support Amsterdam MS telling me to stand by for a routine verification email. I figured it would be regarding my Seedsman order, but I figured I'd better make sure first. I put a support ticket in with Seedsman asking it Amsterdam MS is affiliated with the company or if they use their services for order verification. I get a response back with a quote from another ticket which was regarding an order that wasn't received. Later the person asks me who Amsterdam MS is... That was my original question in the support ticket.

Now I'm worried about my order thinking they may mix it up with the other persons and not ship it out because I haven't received any type of communication from the company aside from the receipt. I decided to try to give them a call. They have several numbers listed on their contact page and one of which is in the US so I give it a shot. Phone rings and no answer. Also no answering machine. I try again. This time I let it keep ringing for what feels like forever and I finally get connected to an answering machine so I leave a message telling them I'm just calling to check on my order and told them to contact me using the email address listed on the order.

Two days after my order and a day after the "please stand by" email comes through, I get three calls on my home phone:yikes:. Each call is within a few minutes of each other leaving a message without a callback number. I tried to call back the number that was used to call me, but no luck. It just rings.

I've left voice mails, I've created a support ticket, and I've emailed several different email addresses to try to get this cleared up and confirm the order. Aside from a response to another ticket that wasn't mine and these verification calls two days later I haven't heard anything.

So now I'm worried I may have missed my verification calls and having used Bitcoin I'm shit out of luck. That's why I'm looking for your experiences with this company.

I understand the need for verification calls/emails, but you can't be expected to sit by your phone for days waiting on the verification call. If a company is going to use these methods, the calls need to be made shortly after the purchase or at least get the customers availability and call during those times.

I REALLY wish the credit card companies would stop screwing around or Herbies would accept Bitcoin.

/rant.

My apologies. This wasn't supposed to be a giant wall of text, but it looks like it turned out that way.

I did a couple of orders with Seedsman and they were first class. Great service, super friendly and helpful. I also used bitcoin. That was a couple years ago. I really doubt if they've changed though. Seems odd- I hope they get back to you soon. Good luck

I did a couple of orders with Seedsman and they were first class. Great service, super friendly and helpful. I also used bitcoin. That was a couple years ago. I really doubt if they've changed though. Seems odd- I hope they get back to you soon. Good luck

That's good to hear! With the mix up on top of my first purchase from a new seed bank and my first time using Bitcoin, I'm a little nervous.

To bad we can not just go to a local store like walmart and buy seeds as they sell all kinds of seeds for fruits to tomatos

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Hey Seraphis. I'm real new to all of this. Haven't even finished my first grow yet. However, my experience I ordered from Crop King Seeds and had no issues. Ordered an auto-flower 10 mix. Received them around the two week mark. I have tried four seeds and all germinated so far. Currently, a little over a month in and everything is going pretty well I think. Learned a lot from my buddy Pigeons420 on Youtube or Rex Pigeons on here I believe.

I also ordered 5 money maker seeds from GYO Seedbank because they were on sale. Only tried one of those as of now because they aren't auto.

Had no issues with either company personally and both took about 2 weeks to deliver. However, in terms of stealthiness CKS was better. GYO has a much bigger selection but they send other breeder seeds in original packaging so that you know they are actually from that breeder.

Not much help for you in this situation. But for future orders I recommend both CKS and GYO.

Got an email this morning that the order was shipped so it seems the mix up may be taken care of.

Now to get past customs and see if they sprout.

Yeah it's weird when a seedbank doesn't reply to your emails or PMs. I'm going to through that with CKS. Tried using someone else's email and I got them on the line within minutes but now they've disappeared again. I have to say I do much prefer seedbanks that reply.

Seraphis, I'm new here and not affiliated with Seedsman although my only other post is in regards to that company, that being said my experience with them has been two orders and two packages received. In each instance from shipping email to delivery it was just under a week to the east coast of the U.S. I opted for their stealth shipping (at their discretion) I believe it cost ten dollars. First grow four out of five seeds germinated. Don't know if that is the average although I've read sometimes all the seeds germinate, like I said first time for me. Also as it was recently legalized here in Massachusetts I opted to use a credit card. Hope you fare as well as I have in my limited dealings with them. Let us know what happens.

Seedsman is a complete joke in my eyes. I placed an order which showed was in stock, but 4 days after I get an email saying that due to a rare inventory inaccuracy they are actually out of stock.

They ask me to send a replacement order of similar value and they will send it out, so I did. That was 10 days ago. Now we're at 2 weeks and I still haven't heard anything. I paid by CC and my account was immediately charged and hit with conversion fees.

I don't know what else to do at this point. I sent another email today, and will give it til the end of next week, but if I don't hear anything I'm going to have to call the bank and let them take care of it.

Either way whatever happens I'm never ordering from them again. I've ordered from Gorilla, Neptune, and CKS with no problems so there's plenty of good options.

I've ordered twice from Seedsman and got both orders. It took them a little while to get the packages packed (a bit over a week, though one of those orders was during a high sales time during the 4/20 sales) both arrived in Australia under 2 weeks after they were sent. Very discreet packaging. I was very happy with the packaging though I can't say anything about the seeds as I'm yet to plant any.

People do have different experiences, but my personal experience was more than satisfactory with seedsman.

Yeah I found them great to deal with as well. They're just not answering your emails at all Redio? If not have you tried a different way of contacting them? (Phone or alternate email?)

They have sent me 2 separate emails stating the same thing, to respond to the email with my replacement order. Probably automated emails. But they say to respond to them and avoid starting another "ticket" to avoid delays...

I have responded to both, multiple times to the first one. I have called their US phone number, no answer whether I call day or night.

I realize we are in opposite timezones, so I don't expect an answer right away, but after two weeks I'm just stuck in the dark.

That is annoying. They are a legit company though- and I haven't heard many complaints about them, unlike some other seedbanks around here. They'll come through eventually. Just stay polite and they should toss in some compensation seeds or credit for the next order.

I've heard mostly great reviews, especially here on the mag. I was respectful in my response to them, but did let them know how frustrated I was.

The only reason I even placed the order was because they showed they had some Kens GDP in stock. I threw in some other strain to bring the total up a few more dollars to get the other set of free seeds.

Of course, the "rare inventory mix up" they don't have in stock is the GDP...

So the initial feeling of bait and switch, coupled with the 2 weeks passed with no real response has me really frustrated. It's just bad business and a terrible first impression. Hopefully they will make it right, and I'm willing to forgive, but I certainly cannot recommend them as it stands now. I'll update with whatever happens.

Seedsman will no longer get my business. For three months they've had my bitcoin. I originally ordered Grand Daddy Purple, because I'm anxious to try to grow this strain and didn't mind paying more for it. They said they shipped, I never received it. When a month passed, they finally addressed it and said they would resend, but of course they were out of Grand Daddy Purple. I chose different seeds, and waited another 30 days and never received my order. I respectfully emailed them, asking what they were going to do now, and got a non-answer (no commitment to resend, even if I paid for tracking, and no refund, just blah-blah-blah about customs and so on).

In the meantime, I got two orders from Attitude with absolutely no problems at all, and they delivered within 7 days of date of order.

So sorry, Seedsman was good for my first order, but they've dropped the ball here and refuse to make good on my second (and third, actually) and now final order, so now I'm out $125 USD (in bitcoin). They will never get another dime from me.

Seedsman will no longer get my business. For three months they've had my bitcoin. I originally ordered Grand Daddy Purple, because I'm anxious to try to grow this strain and didn't mind paying more for it. They said they shipped, I never received it. When a month passed, they finally addressed it and said they would resend, but of course they were out of Grand Daddy Purple. I chose different seeds, and waited another 30 days and never received my order. I respectfully emailed them, asking what they were going to do now, and got a non-answer (no commitment to resend, even if I paid for tracking, and no refund, just blah-blah-blah about customs and so on).

In the meantime, I got two orders from Attitude with absolutely no problems at all, and they delivered within 7 days of date of order.

So sorry, Seedsman was good for my first order, but they've dropped the ball here and refuse to make good on my second (and third, actually) and now final order, so now I'm out $125 USD (in bitcoin). They will never get another dime from me.
I had issues with Seedsman as well, back in May and ironically it was over the GDP also. They showed online it was in stock so I ordered, then after a week they emailed me they were actually out of stock. It took another two weeks to even get a response on a replacement order. After about 5 weeks I got an order and half of what they ended up sending me was pulled out of the original packaging, and I paid the extra to keep it in. And this part usually wouldn't upset me, but with all the problems I figured they could at least get the freebies right, but they sent me all autos instead of photos I selected. They carry a lot of good options, but their service was really bad. There are much, much better options out there.

Everyone will have their own personal experiences but I've had no problems with seedsman so far. 3 orders delivered safe and sound to Australia first time no hassles. Sorry to hear some others have had bad experiences with them. I've personally been happy with them and will continue to order from them. Though I will consider a different seed bank if my experience with them changes, but so far so good.

True, everyone does have their own personal experiences with Seedsman. I had no problems with a delivered order, it's when orders stopped arriving that Seedsman support got very spotty and unhelpful. Hopefully that won't ever happen to you, Nightmask.

True, everyone does have their own personal experiences with Seedsman. I had no problems with a delivered order, it's when orders stopped arriving that Seedsman support got very spotty and unhelpful. Hopefully that won't ever happen to you, Nightmask.
So yesterday, six months after my two Seedsman orders never arrived, I get two packages.

Both have been opened and resealed with US Customs tape, and the Customs letters inside tell me my "products" have been infested, which they have taken the liberty to "clean".

Well, Seedsman still has my $100, and I get an empty DVD case and broken cheap hairbrush.

What a world.

Back
Top Bottom