Cloning - As easy as you make it

BSbuds

Sometimes I make things a lot harder than they need to be. Cloning really isn't a tough process to master as long as you're consistent with your methods and you pay attention. I paid too much attention. Do I need to wet my plug again, should my dome vents be open or closed, is the temperature too hot? Is the counter that the clone tray is sitting on too cold? I should have just let them do their thing. They want to grow, let nature take over. Or buy an aeroponic cloner when you get too anxious like me..

420-magazine-mobile1026842600.jpg

420-magazine-mobile573388094.jpg

This thing really works. It's called the Oxycloner and it comes with a submersible pump to help move water around plus a 4 inch air stone. I could have made a bigger better one for the price I paid but I was being impatient. I literally ripped the plugs off and threw all 20 clones in the system. I've since potted about 9 of them and will update root pics of the others later tonight when I get home.

420-magazine-mobile117274121.jpg

Next time I will use both the cloner and the plugs in the tray but I won't do as much. Just soak and let the roots grow. Peace.

Sent from my SM-G930T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Update on the raspberry cough clones. Using some invigaroot along with a little azos and mykos. No other nutrients yet. Hopefully start another journal on these soon.

420-magazine-mobile2000381973.jpg

Getting pretty good at this cloning thing shout out to every mother Idk how you do it...

420-magazine-mobile87843531.jpg

Back
Top Bottom