Recomended strains for outdoor in northeast?

totalnoob

First time grower with a preference for sativa type effects. We will be starting indoors and moving outside after the last frost. Looking for something that finishes early. Have my eye on Kalashnikova from GHS. Says it finishes late Sept for northern climates. Anybody have any input on that strain, or suggestions for others? I'm allowed 12 in flower, and may start an indoor midway through summer to have a perpetual situation going. Would like to try 3 different strains on the first outing to see what does better in my climate. Thanks In advance for any input.

Not sure of your plans but for several years I have grown Royal Queen Seeds and the strain of Kush #1. I live in Ohio near the Michigan line, so the same type of weather. I use that as my go to strain and then try another strain as I am always looking for better. But the Royal Queen germinate strong and I have been happy with it. I order using Bit Coin from the Original Seed Company, it is in Spain.

You need a quick finisher like Northern Lights. I grew Ak48 and Aurora indica last year and they did good. You just have to be done before it gets too cold and wet. I would not plan on harvesting an outdoor plant up here in October. Good luck !

Blueberry, northern light, skunk #1 finishes late sept early oct in eastern Ontario Canada have all been successful for me. Trying new strain this year from Canuck seeds its og kush fast finisher only 6-7 weeks for a mid September finish. Can also grow auto's of all kinds and varieties just do a little research brother and you will find success good luck for 2017 season!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom