Who's got the best genetics fem beans

bignugz420

I am interested in trying out new breeders beans. Currently I have run Barney's farm, delicious seeds, Dr kripple, Canuck seeds, and I think that's all this year. I would like fem beans but with great genetics and short flowering time. So obviously a indica dominant pheno. I know I saw a tangie mix with something with a short flower time. Tangie being my favorite strains. But please give me some suggestions so I can grab some fresh beans. Thanks

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

Check out some DNA genetics or subcool seeds both produce some of the dankist out there ..super pleased with the turn out of a coupme strains ive run the last couple years

Sent from my LG-H831 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I just drop 3 beans of critical and one gold leaf

Right on iam pretty sikked to run the other couple of beans i got last order from single seeds canada which unfortunaly shut down ..but i got DNA 's LA chocolate ..barneys pinapple chunk ..dj shorts true blueberry and pink cadilac kush

Sent from my LG-H831 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

DJ short blueberry genetics are amazing! I want fem currently only tho. Only BC I have pollen saved in the fridge right now that is fresh. It's Afghan Kush pollen so that will breed good with anything.

Barny's Farm and DNA are both good choices. I had good luck with a Spliff Seeds Medi Kush.
Was medi Kush a decent yield, BC I read about her she says low yield. Now I train my plants to have multiple top colas. My incredible bulk has 12 TOP COLAS.
420-magazine-mobile1672489108.jpg
420-magazine-mobile106394755.jpg
but genetics tell how much she will pack on

Was medi Kush a decent yield, BC I read about her she says low yield. Now I train my plants to have multiple top colas. My incredible bulk has 12 TOP COLAS.

Medi Kush has good yields with all plants yielding over a ounce per plant. I ended up toping these late because they were getting to tall. Earlier toping would help yields. High is great. 1 pineapple smelling plant that produced just under 2 ounces. Others have a nice kushy pine smell. 2 finished in 58 days 2 others needed another week.

Was medi Kush a decent yield, BC I read about her she says lowyield. Now I train my plants to have multiple top colas. My incredible bulk has 12 TOP COLAS.
Medi Kush has good yields with all plants yielding over a ounce per plant. I ended up toping these late because they were getting to tall. Earlier toping would help yields. High is great. 1 pineapple smelling plant that produced just under 2 ounces. Others have a nice kushy pine smell. 2 finished in 58 days 2 others needed another week.

Bulk is a producer brother you treat her right you're yield will be very good, I got 6 ozs off one plant that veg for 4 weeks dwc 1000 watt hps

Newer update on the Medi Kush. What I thought would be a week ended up longer. The plant in the pic yielded 44gr dried. Last plant still going. should yield around the same as the last plant. The last 2 really packed on the bud the last 2 weeks.
grow_1_209.JPG

grow_1_208.JPG

Back
Top Bottom