Seeds

cnile

I'm looking for premium quality seeds. I want THC content out the roof and something u can make mothers from.

I need shipping to USA or a work around. I really want sensi seeds from Amsterdam but no USA shipping

Can someone please help. Want a big order high THC. Quality end result. Price doesn't matter if I'm getting what paying for.

I try msnl but didn't like.
Is nirvana really top quality?
Thanks so much.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

I'm looking for premium quality seeds. I want THC content out the roof and something u can make mothers from.

I need shipping to USA or a work around. I really want sensi seeds from Amsterdam but no USA shipping

Can someone please help. Want a big order high THC. Quality end result. Price doesn't matter if I'm getting what paying for.

Thanks so much.

I got Nirvana seeds.. They are mostly green - harvested too early. Just my experience. 2 out of 10 germinate. Sad also Herbies does ship to USA. Not best quality seeds tho. I got my nirvana seeds from them.. Most of the order were good seeds. Just not all tho.

Sent from my LG-H740 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

cnile sensi seeds are available from seedsman.com I've ordered from them twice received within seven days shipping to U.S. Good luck! Not speaking of sensi seeds themselves haven't ordered them but they are available on the site.

Thanks so much.

Serious Seeds has Sensi seeds and does ship to the US. Cash only orders only. I have never had a problem with the cash thing. I have been using them for over 4 years now and have received 5 or 6 orders.
Nirvana has some good seeds at great prices. They make seeds from other peoples strains. Not everyone can spend 100$ plus on genetics

cnile sensi seeds are available from seedsman.com I've ordered from them twice received within seven days shipping to U.S. Good luck! Not speaking of sensi seeds themselves haven't ordered them but they are available on the site.
I made a order at seedsman on the 22 but i havent even got a email saying it was shipped

CaliBoy559, keep us up to date, I don't believe they are open on Saturday or Sunday or how big their staff is but let's give them a little more time. Like I said they did right by me. Best of luck!

Thanks everyone. Sounds like seed man.com or serious seeds for what I want. I'll be trying soon and I'll post results.

Thanks, I found sensi seeds jack Herer.

Sensi, or Mr.Nice, you pretty much can't go wrong with.
Serious' Bubblegum, or AK, as well.
I used to say "With seeds, you get what you pay for." But these days there are so many people selling utter shite seeds at laughable prices, that old maxim no longer rings true.

Back
Top Bottom