Jack the Ripper

Jackalope

I get a " Ada Boy " for not killing this plant. The praise must to go to TGA. This strain is amazing. I have not even smoked any and I'm already making plans to keep growing this strain. While all the plants are doing great. Filling in nice and covered frost. 1 though is the clear winner. She was frosty from the start and kept packing on more.
I will add a smoke report when she has had time to slow dry. Then again after it has had at least a month to cure. I just wanted to show her off. I have grown lots of frosty strains but this one is queen.
Like I said. I give credit where credit is do. That is to Sub Cool and TGA genetics.
grow_1_048.JPG

grow_1_078.JPG

grow_1_104.JPG

grow_1_166.JPG

grow_1_166.JPG

grow_1_210.JPG

grow_1_216.JPG

Jack_frost_008.JPG

Jack_frost_007.JPG

I get a " Ada Boy " for not killing this plant. The praise must to go to TGA. This strain is amazing. I have not even smoked any and I'm already making plans to keep growing this strain. While all the plants are doing great. Filling in nice and covered frost. 1 though is the clear winner. She was frosty from the start and kept packing on more.
I will add a smoke report when she has had time to slow dry. Then again after it has had at least a month to cure. I just wanted to show her off. I have grown lots of frosty strains but this one is queen.
Like I said. I give credit where credit is do. That is to Sub Cool and TGA genetics.
grow_1_048.JPG

grow_1_078.JPG

grow_1_104.JPG

grow_1_166.JPG

grow_1_166.JPG

grow_1_210.JPG

grow_1_216.JPG

Jack_frost_008.JPG

Jack_frost_007.JPG
Currently flowering some Kaboom from TGA. 6 weeks in same story just packing it on. Great plant man.

First Journal - Mid Grow

Jack the Ripper.

I just trimmed a half lb from my collective THC 23.4 super dank!!!! Dark dark green tons of nice fist size buds !!! One of my new top 10 for sure. It works great for nausea.
Live-Love-Learn

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
420-magazine-mobile390337996.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2082204865.jpg

She is incredibly beautiful. Can you order online from TGA genetics? I'm new to growing cannabis and I would love to grow some dank like this. Great job.
Stay Frosty

Sent from my SM-G920P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have ordered and received TGA genetics from Sensible seeds, and James bean company. Both were easy to deal with Sensible takes longer but has lots more breeders to choose from.

IT LIVE'S!!!! Regeneration was a success. The frosty and bushy Jack the Ripper are getting new growth now. The Frosty Jack is going to get sprayed with Tiresias Mist to produce some male pollen. This will then be used to pollenate itself the bushy Jack and clones of the 707 Headband and Tangie . Figured if I was going to make some S-1s of Jack the Ripper I might as well dust a couple others while I was at it.
grow_1-4_022.JPG

Its winning over the hearts and minds of my friends lol mostly the minds. The cross between the frosty and the bushy Jacks should give me a great supply of female Jack the Ripper seeds.

I checked around at the seed banks that I use. No Jack the Ripper seeds available. There is some Jacks Cleaner back cross out there. It should be very similar.

I checked around at the seed banks that I use. No Jack the Ripper seeds available. There is some Jacks Cleaner back cross out there. It should be very similar.

I know it's missing in action!! Going to see if I can get some clones off of a buddy that's got it growing rite now!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If you can do it. Very happy with all 4 females I had. All had great lemon smell. While they all had frosty buds 1 even had crystals on the fans leaves. This last one had incredible lemon flavor. Sucks I didn't regenerate her. I'm crossing the bushy 1 with the frost 1 so I hope I will find another super lemony one.
g-2_dried_022.JPG

Lemon Jack

IT LIVE'S!!!! Regeneration was a success. The frosty and bushy Jack the Ripper are getting new growth now. The Frosty Jack is going to get sprayed with Tiresias Mist to produce some male pollen. This will then be used to pollenate itself the bushy Jack and clones of the 707 Headband and Tangie . Figured if I was going to make some S-1s of Jack the Ripper I might as well dust a couple others while I was at it.
grow_1-4_022.JPG
What's up man. Great work dude.
Do you re veg. That. If so long before it started to out foliage back on?

They say that JTR is a close to lemon haze as you could get!!! I fucking love this strain bro!! Makes me so happy energetic great mood and by night time I'm locked on the couch eating everything in sight!!! Live-Love-Learn

Yeah I regenerated her. I was told it could take a month or more. I was worried they wouldn't turn and I was going to loose the genetics.The Jack did in only 2 weeks. I left the full branches on the lower part of the plant. A trick a friend told me about worked great. I put a opaque garbage bag over them leaving the bottom open for air. Turning it inside out every day. This really help keep the plant from dying out. I would leave it off every third day so they got fresh air. Real happy with this method. The last time I tried it the plant dried up and died.
What's up man. Great work dude.
Do you re veg. That. If so long before it started to out foliage back on?

Yeah I heard that too. I have one got Super Lemon Haze in Colorado. Both times from the same place. It had a great Haze taste and a strong lemon smell. My Jack has the same strong lemon smell but not the haze taste. We shall see what her flavor is in a month or 2. I have the Super Lemon Haze from Greenhouse and will be running it next year. I will really be able tell the difference then. I plan on keeping a Hazy tasting SLH to self or clone. Might have to be a Jack the Ripper x Super Lemon Haze cross in my future lol. What could go wrong?

Back
Top Bottom