Cheap seeds without shipping charges?

gato

I did a search on cheap seeds and it was ok, but I really need some help> My money situation is extremely poor.

Checked Herbie's for Northern Lights and found a couple of the single seeds were low cost enough for me to afford in a couple of feminized seeds offerings, but they charge 13 dollars for shipping and that puts it in the 20 dollar range and it puts a slight strain on even that much.

I can afford that, but I also have to adjust in other areas...and I actually like to have decent food too.
:)

Is there a reliable provider that doesn't charge shipping charges of low costs NL?

I have my C-99 Grapefruit mother in flower and 3 clones rooted from her and could clone those clones to make more, but wanted a 2nd strain and it has to be low odor. So thought a NL would do. A couple of seeds is desired, in case the one doesn't germinate or I have a problem with it.

Thanks for suggestions...I want to order with cash or a money order (I guess a M.O. is ok)

:thumb:

I haven't found any that don't charge shipping. I've ordered from 5 companies and they earned what they charged for the basic stealth packing they do even without paying for the extra stealth.

Thanks KingstonRabbi.

I'm doubting there are, but I'm it's a sort of a catch22 situation and was hoping someone knew of some who were cheap and not charge much for shipping. I know they don't do it for free...just too poor is all and 20 bucks is possible, but other obligations require me to be very careful on cash outlays.

There is someone I get/got bag weed from in the past and guess he will be the means. Some of it isn't bad, but wanted a reliable low odor strain.

I figure people think...geez, guy* But thought to give it a shot anyway.

You've heard of being poorer than a church mouse? Well, I'm the guy who receives charity from the church mouse*
:))

Thanks

BTW...try not to drool (your links)? Are you serious??
LOL

Im about as poor as it gets, but sometimes you get what you pay for. Im also looking for NL for the same reason. Lucky for me my local grow guy sells seeds. If he dosent have what Im looking for I was going to try bcseedbank or truenorth. Im in Canada.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks JPinkman...are you sure BC Seeds? Thought (unless a different bank) that they were way over priced and have a not good rating for seed banks. May be confusing seed banks though.

I ordered from BC Seeds for their Blueberry and another strain long ago, but if that was the same seed bank...their prices seem ridiculous* and their claims do not seem credible.

Oh...BCKingSeeds. The one I thought of was BC Depot. I did a check on

Seeds – BC Seed Bank

this is where I ordered from

BC Bud Depot

I also (in the past) checked midweeksong and truenorth seeds.

Best wishes to you*

Thanks FlowerNose, I've glanced at both in the past, but will take another look. My experiences with Herbie's was great for me. One of their freebies got crushed and they offered a free replacement on my next order.

Next month I should have a little extra money to order something. Those plant of the month posts are so enticing*
lol

Considering power costs, supplies, water even, you may want to focus on your clones and put all your resources into getting them thriving. I'm on grow 3 and have only used bagseed and clones from them. Have been very fruitful and never had to worry about ordering from mail or the extra expense. I rather you get a good $20 nute or a couple testers (ppm/ph). Then scrog the hell out of each clone and you will have more than enough! Scrog is a poor mans way of really taking a plant to its limit. Between solid nutes and great training you could pull many oz.

Sent from mikeytv

May take that advise mikeyxb.

The 3 Cindy clones are doing well and the mother plant is flowering, though very small. She is trained in a circle the pot rim about half way around and tied down severely and side shoots are also tied down severely as well...she looks like a flattop.

She was put into flower early so I can have something to smoke...so maybe another month for her.
Maybe over optimistic, but was thinking 1/4 to 1/3oz, but not sure how well Cindy Grapefruit yields.

Plan to speak to someone about some bag weed seeds as well.

Back
Top Bottom