My First Growing - Please Help

sweetdreams90

Hello everyone from Turkey! I think long time for grow and i decided. So i will grow but i need to help about somethings. U know Turkey... :@ i can't find about growing cannabis article-source in turkish forums. I check this forum but my english is not very good, I understand you little bittle (not bad). If you write me easily i would be grateful to you. :thumb:

So, i will growe first time but I could not decide about the seed. I have 1mt2 area and minimum materials for indoor growing. I like sativa effects (like happy, relaxed, uplifted, energetic, euphoric), i want to harvest very quick-fast, too much crop-high yields and easy-forgiving to grow. Which seeds do you propose to me? Which seed should i buy?

What is the difference between autoflowering fem seeds and just fem seeds?

And where can i buy seeds safely? ( I am living in Turkey)

Thanks for your help! :thanks::thanks:

I to like sativas but they r not normally a fast flowering plant, generally they take longer. There are a few crosses but Iam not sure what would be along the lines of what you are looking for. But to answer ur question about auto's an fems is this: auto fems will start to flower on their own at a set genetic time, no need to cut ur hours of light, regular fem seeds require you to turn hours of light to 12/12 in order to start flowering

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks for ur reply :) so what do you propose to me? As i said i like sativa effects and i want fast-quick harvest, high yields and forgiving-easy to first time indoor growing.
Btw which one is better? Autoflowering or just fem?

Sent from my SM-G925F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I like reg fem because I can clone them. U can not clone autos. An personally I've always enjoyed white widow. It was fairly fast to grow easy to grow an good yields. Now I have kushberry an sour diesel Iam starting. Very excited about the sour D :D

Re: My First Indoor Grow Pls HELP

Welcome to 420 brotha..:welcome::420:

For your first grow you should try an auto flower . They are easy and it helps you learn some of the basics .

PROs for autos

light leaks don't seem to mater .
u can find a strain to fit your grow size
they flower very fast
the genetics have improved dramatically over the years .
they grow well with way less nutrients

cons
less yield
they cant take any stress because they are on a tight schedule .

420 kardeşim..... welcome::420: hoş geldiniz: ilk büyümek için bir otomatik çiçek denemelisiniz. Onlar kolay ve bazı temel öğrenmenize yardımcı olacak. Uzmanları için arabalar ışık sızıntıları mater için görünmüyor. sen-ebilmek bulmak sığdırmak için büyük bir yük senin onlar çiçek çok boyuta Büyüt genetik önemli ölçüde yılda geliştirilmiş hızlı. Onlar daha az besin eksilerini bir kısıtlı olduğundan herhangi bir stres alamazlar daha az verim yolu ile büyür.

Re: My First Indoor Grow Pls HELP

Thanks for your help :) but i can't understand third paragraph :)

So i need to grow autoflowering seed for my first time. Right?

Auto flower automatically goes to bud on its own, fem goes to bud once u turn ur hours of light back to 12 hours light on 12 hours light off.

Just a question more.. When i need turn the lights with just fem seed? In flowering time?

Sent from my SM-G925F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom