Lemon Kush

mexi420

Has anyone on here grown lemon kush? If so what would you rate the end result. Got one pumping at the moment . .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm currently in week 3 of flowering my lemon Kush, still too early to see what to expect, she is almost 3ft tall ☺️

Sent from my F5121 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Nice I'm only on day 15 haha got a long way to go but it's a nice looking plant

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Great strain to grow from what ive seen. And im keen to try that and greencrack on a future journey. Im sure you will love it as i havent heard 1 complaint as yet on the lemon

grow n steady wins the race

Through all the excitement of starting my first a grow Ididn't think to do a grow journal lol once i get these ones out of the way i should really do one, my lemon Kush has stopped her 12/12 stretch now so hopefully it's time for some fat buds :)
420-magazine-mobile83863276.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1934443234.jpg

Sent from my F5121 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So how's it going?
Yeah it's going well i think lol, only problem I've had since posting is that the weight of the bud almost snapped one of the stems, but looking at that picture she's progressed quite a bit since, I'm just waiting for lights to go on, I'll upload a pic in about 20 mins

Hahaha I'm actually gonna chop her today, she's been going on and on at me but it just wasn't ready yet lol, yours is looking good tho, will turn out better than mine I reckon

You reakon? Haha i was right on time then. So keen to see what's it's like

Yeah man, I accidentally snapped it when I started so I couldn't LST, surprised she survived to be honest so I'm happy with the outcome, I find myself not wanting to chop her though lol all that hard work and now I just go and cut her down hahaha I'll let you know how it goes later

Yeah man, I accidentally snapped it when I started so I couldn't LST, surprised she survived to be honest so I'm happy with the outcome, I find myself not wanting to chop her though lol all that hard work and now I just go and cut her down hahaha I'll let you know how it goes later

Yea man let me know how much you get and send me a pic before harvest if you can yea haha I'd be sad to cut mine down too but I've got several more to replace them haha got a perpetual set up going on makes it abit easier lol

Back
Top Bottom