Seedling order?

They will come up when they fell like it. With good potting soil with perlite, it's hard to guess how deep they are. Take a pot and poke ten holes and what you think are 1/2" depending on the perlite they will all be different. Now water, how far is that water pushing some down. Like humans, some of them are sports stars and some master the art of being lazy.....some even commit suicide.

Suicidal plants have always been a problem. Why some plants just refuse to be happy is a mystery. Maybe we should create a hot line for them to call.

Suicidal plants have always been a problem. Why some plants just refuse to be happy is a mystery. Maybe we should create a hot line for them to call.

Lol, a gofundme account as well in case they want to seek the care and comfort of a wellness expert.

@ LuckyA, a bad example is we put 7 seeds in water 6 days ago, 5 days ago they went under paper towels, 3 days ago they came out of their seeds 1/4"-1/2", yesterday 3-4 broke soil, today the rest did the same. I've had them take up to a week or two (assuming old shitty seeds). Worse than that is when a couple or more seeds never do anything. I had to give up on two pineapple express seeds after nothing...so it goes.

I have had some seed batches that for what ever reason just wouldn't take. Or worse you get 1 plant to tease you about how good the strain was. This last grow I ended up with only 1 Cantaloupe Haze and 1 Malawi Gold. The Cantaloupe was amazing of course and the Malawi should be the same. Heck its Malawi. Both just rubbing it in my face that I didn't get more to pop. Now I have to get both strains again to find a favorite.

Back
Top Bottom