Looking for help with a cloning device for 20 clones

HazePhase

Hello Everyone,

I still have about 3 months before I am going to be able to clone but I want to get everything purchased or built in advance.
I am going to be cloning using Aloe Vera but I am looking for a device or system where I could put the 20 clones into and have them succeed.

Can anyone lend me some guidance on this matter?
Thank you very much.

HazePhase

Hello Everyone,

I still have about 3 months before I am going to be able to clone but I want to get everything purchased or built in advance.
I am going to be cloning using Aloe Vera but I am looking for a device or system where I could put the 20 clones into and have them succeed.

Can anyone lend me some guidance on this matter?
Thank you very much.

HazePhase

Have you used aloe vera before? I have always used Clonex but I have an aloe plant that I'd like to try. How do you prepare and use it?

One suggestion. Order some Z7 water treatment at the same time. A little bit goes a long way and will help keep water clean and clones strong. :peace:

I am going to assume this will alter the organic feel I am going for?
I don't use PH up or PH down ... I am using Aloe Vera for cloning and No-Till soil water only for medium :)
Trying to keep it organic all the way

Dewey mister cheap and works great. Unbelievable roots and won't clog up also dishwasher friendly

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Glad to help :)

I just used this Aloe Vera plant method on 2 Kosher Kush clones so here's hoping it works. I had Clonex right on the work table but wanted to give this a try. Also,here's hoping I like Kosher Kush.... never tried it before:laughtwo:

FYI, the aloe Vera plant worked out for the clones. I soaked the cuttings in a pretty strong cup of the crushed plant in distilled water overnight, then poked the cutting stem in a sprig of pure plant before putting it in a root riot plug. Just removed the dome about 30 hours ago and everything is looking good.

I just used this Aloe Vera plant method on 2 Kosher Kush clones so here's hoping it works. I had Clonex right on the work table but wanted to give this a try. Also,here's hoping I like Kosher Kush.... never tried it before:laughtwo:

FYI, the aloe Vera plant worked out for the clones. I soaked the cuttings in a pretty strong cup of the crushed plant in distilled water overnight, then poked the cutting stem in a sprig of pure plant before putting it in a root riot plug. Just removed the dome about 30 hours ago and everything is looking good.

Can you provide any pictures?
I will be cloning in about 2 and half months from now :)

Can you provide any pictures?
I will be cloning in about 2 and half months from now :)

NO, but I followed that YouTube link that you provided very closely. The exception was that I just cut up a bunch of smaller diameter aloe shoots and crushed them in some distilled water, then let the clones sit it in overnight.

NO, but I followed that YouTube link that you provided very closely. The exception was that I just cut up a bunch of smaller diameter aloe shoots and crushed them in some distilled water, then let the clones sit it in overnight.

So you crushed the hole blade of aloe or you cut it open and took out inside?
When you say crush did you just muddle it or something?

So how long did they soak in the solution before you did one last dip into the aloe and then into final spot?

So you crushed the hole blade of aloe or you cut it open and took out inside?
When you say crush did you just muddle it or something?

So how long did they soak in the solution before you did one last dip into the aloe and then into final spot?

I cut a couple whole blade into 1" pieces, crushed them with mortar and pestle, inside/outside/skin...everything, then I let the freshly cut clones soak overnight. I would guess they were in the that concoction (~ 2" deep) for around 18 hours or so, then cut a fresh piece and poked the clone ends in and around the inside jelly like substance for half a minute, then stuck them into a root riot, and put the root riot into FFOC. It is a little more work than Clonex but I have had this Aloe Vera plant for years and have only used it a couple times. Just experimenting I guess.
:blunt:

Back
Top Bottom